Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nocturnal wonderland anyone.

rollinmoogle

what did pascal do? Or insomniac did?

Nocturnal has been one of my fave event since 99.

I used to be big on raves and still attend massives. Where else can u hear dj hype, ltj bukem, pendulum, blank n jones, tall paul, icey, uberzone, crystal method, rabbit in the moon, infected mushroom in 1 night.

don't miss bassbin twins!!!

i won't go, though; those promoters will remain on my shit list for a lonnnnnggg time.

what did pascal do? Or insomniac did?

Nocturnal has been one of my fave event since 99.

I used to be big on raves and still attend massives. Where else can u hear dj hype, ltj bukem, pendulum, blank n jones, tall paul, icey, uberzone, crystal method, rabbit in the moon, infected mushroom in 1 night.

i guess you missed nocturnal '01.

the venue was a huge mistake. there was only a one-lane road for the last 19 miles leading to the party, which caused a great delay. i went on a bus trip from l.a., and our departure after the party was delayed 4 hours because the roads weren't clear. the temp was in the 90s even during the nighttime. there were fire ants at the location, which attacked many partygoers.

but the worst part was the two kids that died there from drug overdose/heat exhaustion. how did they expect an all-ages crowd to shell out $4/a bottle of water all night (and that's how much it was, i can't forget how ridiculous that was - especially in that heat)? another raver was missing for a week before he was found dead. midway during that week his clothes had been found in the desert, first.

there are bad parties, to be sure, but a disaster of those proportions was enough to remind me that massives are not as well-planned as other parties, and that promoters think they can push around an all-ages crowd more than the older set. it would take a while for insomniac to learn how to do a 180 from that party, and even when they do, i just don't like being treated the way the under-21s get unfairly treated these days.

you know what weyes I tend to agree with you, I see too much bad stuff at all age raves. Most of the time those kids have no restraint, and are in way over their heads. I stopped going cause I ended up babysitting too many peeps overboard whose friends were either oblivious to what was going on with their friend, or too scared and unable to help. It is a little scary.:puke::worry:

yah I was a big raver, started back in 95. I had ended my term around 01 bcz it was getting way 2 commercialized. I'd feel the same way if I was in ur position, but I love music much more than a traumatizing memory. I mean the venue is @ nos, line up is all prepared, and well isn't it all about listening to some phat funky beats. I tend to see rolled out kids and people who can't control their drugs there, but I aint there for them.

Infected mushrom meng, live rabbit in the moon set... how could u miss, but I guess there's always Spundae.

I also had the same memory w/dune 98. I remember a kid died @ the desert also, it bummed me out, but it didn't stop me from listening to the music.