Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats better now

pacha or Crobar.

I havent been out to either in a while and was wondering.

I know crobar was the spot and im hearing Pacha is taking off now.

Personally I like Crobar's space much better than PAcha.

even all the years i went to factory I never thought the space was great. Was just ok and thats it. it was the vibe that made the place.

its all what you make of it and depending on what your style of music is. Personally im not a fan of crobar space but their lineup since its been open has been very impressive that cant be taken away from them. Pacha i think is a much better space and sounding room. But iwll be at both places on sat night anyway.

Im pretty much over crobar.....Before Pacha was open it got to the point where Crobar was the only club to go to on a saturday nite and i was sick of getting dragged over there all the time....Pacha is an equal if not better option at this point....they finally got good dj's to check out over there

Danny this saturday.....Been waiting for this party for a whilllllle now...

Both are top notch, I like the staff and security at crobar and the bartenders at pacha hook me up with some wet ass drinks. You really cant go wrong, it just depends on who is spinning that night, and both are bringing in major talent(well crobars august lineup was lacking but you cant have the best of the best every month)and I sure as hell cannot wait for DT V/s Cox nice job pacha putting that together.

thanks i appreciate it. I know Crobar was the hot spot last year when i would go out but it just seems pacha is picking up steam. I just didnt want to go to crobar one night and it be empty or something.

I've been to pacha even had a tour of it during the day once and I just never liiked the space all that much. I guess being a DJ I like crobars space because I feel i would get better energy from the crown being more open and able to see more people.

as for DT vs Cox. DT wins that before he shows up. Im not a big fan of Carl Cox.

pacha or Crobar.

I havent been out to either in a while and was wondering.

I know crobar was the spot and im hearing Pacha is taking off now.

Personally I like Crobar's space much better than PAcha.

even all the years i went to factory I never thought the space was great. Was just ok and thats it. it was the vibe that made the place.

I havent been to Crobar in a long while..but I definitely like it better than Pacha.

Im not crazy about Pacha..seems cluttered..Ive never been there when it

was Factory so cant comment on how it once was..

Always had a good time in Crobar...