Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ultra new york

Are you sure about that? It is a little late to start promoting an event as large as this only with only 1 month to go.... Ultra NY was in mid-September last year and they started selling tics on the 4th of July........

I hope you're right though....

I 100 % agree

I still wonder why there is no promotion for it

but I have one of those trusty "reliable sources" lol

not too impressed with the lineup..

moby

digweed

2manydjs

junkie xl

benny benassi

waxman

boris

only really looking forward to 2manydjs.. saw them at sonar festival in barcelona and they blew my mind..

digweed and junkie xl should be a treat as well..

thoughts??

Wow .. Whatta shitty Lineup up until Boris.. why is even bothering to play this Disaster that is UltraNewyork ? but i guess money talks AND Moby YOU can get Stomped by OBi!!! you 36 yr old Bold headed Fag Blow Me Let go its Ova no Body Listen to TechnO! hahahahahhahahaha HHAHAHAHHAA that guy's Tired since the late 90's seriously wtfAawWK are these people thinking????

:laugh2:

Wow .. Whatta shitty Lineup up until Boris..

Bro, come on ... i stopped readin the rest of your post after that line!!!!!

I know your a tribal fan, but ... BORIS OVER DIGWEED ?!?!?!!? Brother, dont let preference substitue respect of talent.

Also incase some dont remember, Moby got his start in the same building that Vinyl used to be in, anyone care to remember NASA?! So lets all hope he takes it old skool the way i heard he did at NASA rewind!

ABOVE ALL LETS GIVE ULTRA CREDIT FOR TRYING AGAIN TO BRING ANOTHER ELECTRONIC MUSIC EVENT TO CENTRAL PARK / NYC !!!!!

Im going to bet that the fines that the city issued the ULTRA team after last years event caused for a smaller budger for this years event. If you want to complain about something, complain about the cities abuse of police power. Last year the cops were walking around with decibel meters, WTF, WHAT A WASTE OF POLICE POWER AND OUR TAX DOLLARS ... Lets really point our fustration at the real problem ... the city and their constant attack on our nightlife and music!

Lets really point our fustration at the real problem ... the city and their constant attack on our nightlife and music!

i agree with this tho i tell you that much.. but bro last year was a mess and i know you would agree because youw ere there with me lol member how fawking hot it was in the danny booth? and the lines to get a beer? shit man..it wasnt very organized at all wich is why danny will not be playing this again lol

lets remember that last year was the first event

gotta always work out kinks....I am sure they are going to try and make it better

as for the lineup , I think it is good so far except for MOBY

that guy has contributed YES, but he is in no way entertaining IMO in the realm of any of the other talent that is up there

i agree with this tho i tell you that much.. but bro last year was a mess and i know you would agree because youw ere there with me lol member how fawking hot it was in the danny booth? and the lines to get a beer? shit man..it wasnt very organized at all wich is why danny will not be playing this again lol

Actually, the reason Danny won't play Ultra again is because they put his name on an event they were doing in Puerto Rico last year when he actually passed on that event because he had another gig in Spain on the same day...

Actually, the reason Danny won't play Ultra again is because they put his name on an event they were doing in Puerto Rico last year when he actually passed on that event because he had another gig in Spain on the same day...

right i knew that lol i'm a dtourist! =]

Wow .. Whatta shitty Lineup up until Boris.. why is even bothering to play this Disaster that is UltraNewyork ? but i guess money talks AND Moby YOU can get Stomped by OBi!!! you 36 yr old Bold headed Fag Blow Me Let go its Ova no Body Listen to TechnO! hahahahahhahahaha HHAHAHAHHAA that guy's Tired since the late 90's seriously wtfAawWK are these people thinking????

ahaha you really have NO idea what you are talking about

yea...

I mean if Danny played Ultra he would have been labled as a SellOut