Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hip-hop tonight 8/18

One of my favorite girls is in town this weekend, and she likes bottles & models type places that play hip-hop. I lost touch with all the promoters I knew that do parties like that since they're not my thing. I was at Caine awhile back on a Friday and they played hip-hop, but I thought it sucked. Anyone have any other suggestions for a bottles & models type place that plays hip-hop (I can't believe I'm writing this, haha)? Marquee? BED? Guestlists would be much appreciated as I would rather not pay to listen to Hot 97, hehe.

well PACHA has the new funky room , which rocks hip hop and such

and my boy james ayalon will be celebreating his b-day and he is djing, kid has skills with hip hop , and all thos emash ups,

and this way you can sneak downstairs and get a dose of max graham while your girl bumps and grinds

but def not the models and bottles crowd

One of my favorite girls is in town this weekend, and she likes bottles & models type places that play hip-hop. I lost touch with all the promoters I knew that do parties like that since they're not my thing. I was at Caine awhile back on a Friday and they played hip-hop, but I thought it sucked. Anyone have any other suggestions for a bottles & models type place that plays hip-hop (I can't believe I'm writing this, haha)? Marquee? BED? Guestlists would be much appreciated as I would rather not pay to listen to Hot 97, hehe.

I like "models and bottles" hip hop parties..but havent been in awhile.. I hear Quo has a decent party going..

i love your friend but after readin this im gonna shake her up on sat night lol. But i hear what yuor saying good luck finding something and have fun, see ya.

yep happy bday james! :) wish i could have came out to support him as well....he is a talented dj ....i'll be at pacha tomorrow night....

well PACHA has the new funky room , which rocks hip hop and such

and my boy james ayalon will be celebreating his b-day and he is djing, kid has skills with hip hop , and all thos emash ups,

and this way you can sneak downstairs and get a dose of max graham while your girl bumps and grinds

but def not the models and bottles crowd