Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I quit

therunner

Seriously, this board used to be about all sorts of conversations, but now it's just ad after ad. I may pop in for a moment or two, but this sidekick thing has pissed me off. I don't even know what the fuck it is that it's advertising but I'm outa here.

Peace Homies,

The Runner

I'll stop in from time to time to see if DG hits 100,000. And as far as the "other board" goes, I oppose that option as well.

Seriously, this board used to be about all sorts of conversations, but now it's just ad after ad. I may pop in for a moment or two, but this sidekick thing has pissed me off. I don't even know what the fuck it is that it's advertising but I'm outa here.

Peace Homies,

The Runner

I'll stop in from time to time to see if DG hits 100,000. And as far as the "other board" goes, I oppose that option as well.

yo...scroll to the bottom of the screen and change to the new cp skin...no more ads...its down on the bottom left of the board...

sure, the ads are annoying as hell, but the exodus from the bump forum as a protest of montbh has been pretty amazing. groovanauts hasn't been this jumping since god knows when, i'm sure. it bums me out to see this community dissolving, though, just 'cause of one moron (or one and a half, if you know what i mean) in new york.

cp has been a family to me for many years, and i hate to see this, especially when i have to go to a brand new site to talk to everyone, where a lot of people don't know me.

i'll still be around, 'cause i'll never leave the l.a. forum., but the decline of bump is very sad, for me :( .

Not for nothing, kids, but without ads, this site wouldn't exist, or would be relegated to some sl******* server with even more ads.

Can't have it both ways.

well old man...we are not complaining about an ad or two...but the sidekick ad popped up literally every 10 seconds...it was distracting and you couldnt post or read anything...it was very annoying...

well old man...we are not complaining about an ad or two...but the sidekick ad popped up literally every 10 seconds...it was distracting and you couldnt post or read anything...it was very annoying...

:laugh: i literally lol\'ed at that response.

the website makes more than enough money to support a messageboard.

Track media entertainment is renowned for trying to suck every last cent out of a deal that they can.

Look at wanttickets.com........owned by clubplanet........$5.95 service charge per ticket to print a ticket out on line.

Glad people on this site are finally waking up.

Not for nothing, kids, but without ads, this site wouldn't exist, or would be relegated to some sl******* server with even more ads.

Can't have it both ways.

Hey Pod.. us old skool cats are well aware of the need for advertising... DaVe had explained to us before (when we had this problem) that the ad was supposed to only pop up twice.

It wasn't working properly and popping up every time we clicked to reply or post a new thread.

He fixed the problem.

Yeah I knew that. I use Firefox exclusively, so pop-up Jedi mind tricks have no effect on me :) ... I didn't see the mistake until I opened up the page in Internot Exploder.

Still, in general I see a lot of people grouse about the ads, and was just stating my take on the matter. :)

You know me, no one likes me on this side of the house so I have no issues "telling it like it is..."

Peace Homies,

The Runner

Ok. Bye. :D