Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Tenaglia @ Pacha

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agree DT was on fire , better set & programming than his july 3 spirit sweletre.

i thought it got too crowded by like 3 or 4, i can only imagine what it was like after 5-530 when i left.

i had already daqnced so much & dripped like 5 lbs of sweat.

the bouncers were so rude shining the flash lights on the big stairs agressively!!

anyway dt was awesome , many many bangers 4- 4-1/2 stars of 5 easy, if id stayed past 6 Im sure it cld be more than 4-1/2 stars.....

OK call it what you want but I didnt think it was bad at all, it was rocking except it got so crowded that i kept having to go to the hip hop room to move without banging into 5 people every 2 seconds .

makes me wonder how crowded dt/cox will be....

Got there a lil to early but stayed till about 7am. place was packed to the rim.. Maybe for some the music may have been to hard but i loved it.. esp. after 4:30 till i left.. banger after banger.. noise or whatever u call it. it was "afterhours" what do u expect!! I had a great time.. This was by far the party of the year for me.. The energy was great coming from danny!! Gabe it was truly a pleasure chilling with you.. you are def. good peeps!! had a blast.. till the wifey could not take it anymore LOL!! to my usual crew! great times!! I believe the party may still be goin.. so i hope all had fun besides the "Noise" some may have heard!! pce pce!!

DT's programming was insane got there at 1 n when I left at 8 I could see how patience he is in warming up to then dropping those afterhours bombs.....at one point around 2-5 he kept dropping bombs after bombs all within the same style but each track kept getting more edgier as the night progressed amazing night only complain of mine was cd skippings and more than normal choppy mixes compared to Danny's usual perfection in mixing last nite wasnt his A game for that all and all he rocked the vibe was good till about 7 ish

DT's programming was insane got there at 1 n when I left at 8 I could see how patience he is in warming up to then dropping those afterhours bombs.....at one point around 2-5 he kept dropping bombs after bombs all within the same style but each track kept getting more edgier as the night progressed amazing night only complain of mine was cd skippings and more than normal choppy mixes compared to Danny's usual perfection in mixing last nite wasnt his A game for that all and all he rocked the vibe was good till about 7 ish

please explain good programming to me.he went from a deep house vocal track to tech to tribal, some minimal shit back to deep tech. please enlighten me, cause thats what he did from around 2 30 to 3 30. now when he came on at 1:15 the deep house and deep tech is totally expected from him to build his set which he is usually great at but he was all over, and i was sober. im def not the only person who thought or said this either.

dont get me started with the fucking asians either, they are fuckin nasty scum too

oh well im off to england and ibiza tonight

I am sorry but DT DEF sold out by spinning at Pacha...place is so NOT underground

def not when i was waitin for rob to walk us in some girl comin up to the front yellin at jermaine to say its my bacholerrete party and another kid at the bar askin who the dj was ahahahahahah

please explain good programming to me.he went from a deep house vocal track to tech to tribal, some minimal shit back to deep tech. please enlighten me, cause thats what he did from around 2 30 to 3 30. now when he came on at 1:15 the deep house and deep tech is totally expected from him to build his set which he is usually great at but he was all over, and i was sober. im def not the only person who thought or said this either.

dont get me started with the fucking asians either, they are fuckin nasty scum too

oh well im off to england and ibiza tonight

please go and stay there!! u anal compolsive maniac.. its Music at a club were Ppl want to have fun. Not a place for you to sit and write down on your pad the mistakes or genre jumping a dj does.. get a life ebertt!!! So do you have fun sitting in your corner hiding in the club!! why cant i ever bump in to the douches on this board!! damn it!!

please go and stay there!! u anal compolsive maniac.. its Music at a club were Ppl want to have fun. Not a place for you to sit and write down on your pad the mistakes or genre jumping a dj does.. get a life ebertt!!! So do you have fun sitting in your corner hiding in the club!! why cant i ever bump in to the douches on this board!! damn it!!

hahahhaha please kid u have no idea. nice mask is that u in ur avatar, fuckin clown

danny impressed me greatly and his harder tech house side isnty even my fave of his but it was chugging & rocking. as usual '1 time for the underground' was great.

it was just too crowded & I was enjoying the big stairs for dancing 7 looking but the bouncers kept herding us off. with the heat & mas crowd it just got 2 much to take by 4, 5 am & I split like 530