Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Promotional Company Name

Maybe a few of you guys can help me out or give me some ideas.

I'm trying to think of a name of a promotional company. I'll be promoting nightclubs, concerts, fashion shows, etc... basically any type of event.

My brain has been cycling the past few days trying to think of a good name.

I want something catchy. Like, you know... playittonight.com, inthemix.com, intheclub.com, onthescene.com... you get the idea. I don't like the cheesey names like "Big Daddy Productions" and "Blueprint Entertainment", or "Tempest Entertainment" or anything.

I don't mind adding Entertainment, Productions, Events, or Promotions at the end of the name, though.

So, any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Hey,

I'm starting a similar business, so maybe i can help.

In this kind of business remember its all about the experience. If people are having a good time your company name will get around.

Any of the names you have below could work. With the right marketing behind it. But first you have get real specific as far as what kind of events u want to do. Once u decide on that then the name should reflect ur focus. Then everything u do from that point should reflect the name.

If i had to choose it would be inthemix.com...its just short and easy to remember.

You can PM me if u want more info.

~T

Maybe a few of you guys can help me out or give me some ideas.

I'm trying to think of a name of a promotional company. I'll be promoting nightclubs, concerts, fashion shows, etc... basically any type of event.

My brain has been cycling the past few days trying to think of a good name.

I want something catchy. Like, you know... playittonight.com, inthemix.com, intheclub.com, onthescene.com... you get the idea. I don't like the cheesey names like "Big Daddy Productions" and "Blueprint Entertainment", or "Tempest Entertainment" or anything.

I don't mind adding Entertainment, Productions, Events, or Promotions at the end of the name, though.

So, any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Yeah intheclub.com and inthemix.com are no where as cheesey as Big Daddy productions :laugh:

good start your promos should be filled with creativity in the future

what about ur name, Relic Promotions? or something like that...simple and to the point....

or more creative this girl i know has a coool name too - white jade, white jade promotions/productions/etc. kind of has a stripper sound to it, but i like it lol

catchy, hmmm.....

what about ur name, Relic Promotions? or something like that...simple and to the point....

or more creative this girl i know has a coool name too - white jade, white jade promotions/productions/etc. kind of has a stripper sound to it, but i like it lol

catchy, hmmm.....

so this is the code word you go by??? ohhh shitt *flashbacks of the ride back home before McDonalds* wuahahhahahahaha