Clubplanet Nightlife Community

seaside heights LDW

Whats wrong with Manny?
nothing...i mean if klutch and richie cant pack that place...why would dean and manny and again nothing against them i just think its a winless battle at this point @ xs

even the bartenders gave up and are jumping ship @ xs...so what does that say

Rydell & Rovenn at Merge sat and Sunday

Manny da Greek and Dean K at Xs on Saturday

Denny Tsettos at Xs sunday

Jonathan Peters at Surf Club 5pm-2am on sunday...only $20

Why would you promote these lame DJ's but have a contradictory sig.? WTF?

WOW the bartenders are leaving now!! Might as well shut the place down, NJ as a whole must be going down the tubes, the bartenders are leaving XS, Holy shit!

Scumbag bartenders and DJ's think that full tip cups and full dance floors make clubs money. Places with staffs like that usually end up closed.

FYI- 2 bartenders left, im sure that happens to alot of places, the rest were asked to take off in mid july till labor day due to a change in the nightclub. and yes the summer has not been good there, but the bartenders that are there make the best of it. ITS CALLED LOYALTY

And also the reason Manny & Dean K are doing XS instead of Richie & Klutch is bcse Richie & Klutch were booked in the Hamptons months ago, and R3ventures wanted there talent at XS not some other guys. And they are talented Dj's. They both play at well respected venues such as Deko, Abyss, Pacha, etc. Alot more said than most of the other shore DJ's.

And also enough with people comparing places down in seaside i mean get real. If u want to compare xs to merge fine they are both nightclubs, even though one is half the size of the other. But to compare nightclubs to bars like bamboo, sawmill, etc. give me a break, they have totally different atmospheres and customers, they always have and always will. Summer is just about over and as far as i know it wasnt a crazy summer for anyone, so everyone needs to stop the b.s. I hope the town is busy as a whole this weekend cause if its not everyone hurts.

FYI- 2 bartenders left, im sure that happens to alot of places, the rest were asked to take off in mid july till labor day due to a change in the nightclub. and yes the summer has not been good there, but the bartenders that are there make the best of it. ITS CALLED LOYALTY

And also the reason Manny & Dean K are doing XS instead of Richie & Klutch is bcse Richie & Klutch were booked in the Hamptons months ago, and R3ventures wanted there talent at XS not some other guys. And they are talented Dj's. They both play at well respected venues such as Deko, Abyss, Pacha, etc. Alot more said than most of the other shore DJ's.

And also enough with people comparing places down in seaside i mean get real. If u want to compare xs to merge fine they are both nightclubs, even though one is half the size of the other. But to compare nightclubs to bars like bamboo, sawmill, etc. give me a break, they have totally different atmospheres and customers, they always have and always will. Summer is just about over and as far as i know it wasnt a crazy summer for anyone, so everyone needs to stop the b.s. I hope the town is busy as a whole this weekend cause if its not everyone hurts.

Stop bitchin about what other people do, and start taking responsibility for yourself. XS sucked because the people took zero interset in it. Merge had a decent summer because those guys worked their ass off. It dosen't matter how big your venue is it's your job to fill it up.

The easy way out is to Holla for a Dolla. Don't do that.....get off your ass.

Stop bitchin about what other people do, and start taking responsibility for yourself. XS sucked because the people took zero interset in it. Merge had a decent summer because those guys worked their ass off. It dosen't matter how big your venue is it's your job to fill it up.

The easy way out is to Holla for a Dolla. Don't do that.....get off your ass.

Take responsibility myself?? Ok buddy..............Doesnt matter how big the venue is huh?? You could take all of the people in merge and Xs on a average saturday and it still wouldnt fill XS up. So what does tht tell you? Yes the club didnt do the right thing, but the people were just not in town. It was a bad summer all around for everyone, AS i posted . Was just stating how i love when people compare bars to nightclubs...its a joke.