Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So Jonathan Peters won America's Best DJ....

the TA forums are very musically drivin. They don't cater to just trance. DJs read that board often. Max Graham, Steve Angello, Mike Foyle, and others all post on there

I have downloaded some sets from TA but never read the forums. I guess I'll check them out.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. Jonathan had thousands more votes than the other RESPECTABLE DJ's.

Jonathan Peters has been a DJ for over 20 years. He has slaved behind the booth of Sound Factory for 7 of those years EVERY Saturday to Sunday (some times until Monday). He does the best he can to bring people music that touches their soul. Jonathan's fans have countless memories of the events he has produced. Mr. Peters is an excellent producer, hard-working man, and all around nice guy!

It is understandable that many of you are envious and as a result will bad mouth. That is your problem. For those that are happy, we look forward to seeing you at the celebration....

blah blah blah blah blah ....who's envious of him I'm envious of all the drugs that will be at his party for this award ......

All the girls will be there Tina Katie Cara

He should be in a trance like the old 20 plus hours days of pots and pans at the soundfactory when he was almost comatose from all the shit he does but hey its america a guy like him should win ....

Yeah your right they for 25$ addmision didnt reallly look at them closely. Also I have been to a few of JP's parties this year thus merriting my rant in the previous pages. I wont be going now that I have to pay lol. I'll jsut hit up hobar instead ^^.

Peace

be safe enjoy!!

dont even waste your time.. cause it really is a waste. many of these peeps literally have nothin better to do but sit around drinking there redbull all night talking shit. i have seen many of them out and they stand there gauking at ppl from the side lines. its such a joke. a club/DJ/night life.. should be fun its that simple. not to go out and anaylze a fuckin DJ and critic it. i have been around the block prob to much aswell.. Sober the majority of time. i dont even drink.. dont know y im explaining but whatever.. im there for fun and to dance.. these comp. nazi's just love to act tough thats it. many need to really GET a LIFE!! and get off the DJ cock.. anyway enjoy this lame ass board. it has turned to shit!! its not about the music any more.. that is all!!

for someone who doesnt like this "lame" board you certainly stick around along time with all your :blah: :blah: :blah:

Same here.. only with one job but puttin in some serious hours this summer.. sucks gettin old!! LOL.

no need to tell me...my boy and i decide to open a company as we are approaching 30 and already work fulltime and go to school at night...

any chance you coming to surf for JP on sunday???

no need to tell me...my boy and i decide to open a company as we are approaching 30 and already work fulltime and go to school at night...

any chance you coming to surf for JP on sunday???

If i do go out that way it will be last min.. i live eastern LI so thats a trip.. maybe though depending on the weather.. ill pm u if i do ..

i was wondering..this jp won americas best dj award and yet i havent seen any other city forum on clubplanet even mention him. so im guessing all his votes came form the nyc crowd. anyone have a link to his site?

i saw him at global gathering for a couple mins, not bad. although only like 20 people in the crowd,which makes me think he really doesnt have much of a crowd outside ny. but yet i saw a video of him on youtube which was deff edited because it made it seem like 1000 people in crowd, yet when they show angles of him from behind u see a couple people walking by that area only, deff not 1000 people. i see why alot of drama on here about this guy.seems like someone did alot of extra voting. also why i am wondering this is because i had an email sent to me confirming that i voted for this guy and yet i didnt vote for him, im more into bt then anything.and voted for bt and yet it said i voted for jp?

if DT had won this award then the same people who are crying about it not being "credible" would be dancing in rejoyce. you can cry all you want. jp won. deal with it.

never in my life have a seen a bunch of whiney pathetic babies like ive seen here.

for anyone who thinks jp only spins in NY, ur wrong. he's done ice in vegas, la, rhode island, florida, chicago, etc... yes, most of his fane base is in new york, but u honestly think some hick in idaho would even know who dt is? i doubt it....

interesting site he has..been checking out the history, any gig outside ny and nj...2 hours into his sets and they say the place is almost empty...evrything im findin on him outside ny..he doesnt seem to bring a crowd or even keep one there. why is that? or his sets weak? every post ive seen for trackllistings for 5 gigs he did in ny alone has the same track listing..and all classics and like 2 new songs... does he only play classics and old songs? im thinking checking him out at pacha...but does he play any new tracks? cuz if not, doesnt seem too crazy of a dj to check out....can i get a tracklisting for a party as of late? and this lou b is he the same who does parties out in the hamptons and posh?

interesting site he has..been checking out the history, any gig outside ny and nj...2 hours into his sets and they say the place is almost empty...evrything im findin on him outside ny..he doesnt seem to bring a crowd or even keep one there. why is that? or his sets weak? every post ive seen for trackllistings for 5 gigs he did in ny alone has the same track listing..and all classics and like 2 new songs... does he only play classics and old songs? im thinking checking him out at pacha...but does he play any new tracks? cuz if not, doesnt seem too crazy of a dj to check out....can i get a tracklisting for a party as of late? and this lou b is he the same who does parties out in the hamptons and posh?

Why don't you go listen to him first.....if you dislike what you hear then let us hear your opinion of why........

you gotta remember though, 75% of the stuff he plays at his parties, you can't ID, so, when you see those track listings, yeah he's playing those acca's over a un ID'd new song, or he's completely changing one. Those tracklists are stuff that the people making them know, and that's it. There's a good 3/4 of his set you will have no clue what he's playing...

Then 3-4 weeks later youll get a forum mailer and say: "Oh JP played this a few weeks ago".