Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Louie Vega weds, Roger sanchez thurs, Tedd patterson sat night all @CIELO this week

i will be in NYC from thursday till monday---i doubt i will make it to Roger S' party because of jet-lag. But i will probably check Tedd Patterson on saturday.

tedd is awesome :) have a good time! and btw im checking out roger and then flying to orlando the next morning so suck it up! :)

whats ceilo loike??, hard to get into, more yuppie, or more dance sceneh

CIELO is the best club in NYC, MON for FRANCOIS K weekly DEEP SPACE party is no dress code and all about the music so you get all walks of life hearing francois k play 30+ yrs of dance music and other stuff.

Wed night is also no aatitude no dresscode with LOUIE VEGA weekly party with Kevin hedge called roots, except lots of dancers househeads and some weeken cielo crowd.

Thurs fri sat door is tougher and musical styles vary but its more of a house tip dont expect all night long of hard beats and techno.

This thurs roger sanchez is playing and usually when hes there its a tough door but alot of music heads industry dancers and pretty scenesters show up.

Serioulsy i recommend you check out this sat night at CIELO for TEDD PATTERSON monthly VIBAL party. go to YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. and search tedd patterson and watch the videos from his recent crobar gig and a clip of his last monthly party. I gurantee yuo wil have a good time, he starts the night with some deep house and just builds from there goin thru some dark nasty tribal beats with some tech house with some classic house and ending the night with old school dance classics. If your really interested in goin shoot me a pm.

its on tonight for PART TWO OF MY BIORTHDAY WEEKEND.. WOW had a blast at hernan at crobar last night with all my peoples and close friends. now is off to part 2 tonight @ Cielo! whattttttttttttttttttt!

did you forget how much fun thurs was also lol KEITH BLACKSTONE rocking it in the les and Roger sanchez at cielo. See ya in a few hrs.