Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Id do you need

Hi,

I am visiting NY in a couple of weeks. I have been before a couple of times and have always had to carry my passport around to get in clubs (even though I am 30). What i.d. do clubs except, I am a fireman so will they accept that? Do they ask all people for i.d? It's not like that in the UK.

Cheers!

Lossy

Thanks for the advice. I cannot believe everyone get Id'd! In the UK we have no I.d, only students maybe but certainly not adults! I don't fancy taking my passport out with me so I am not sure what I will use.. My fire I.d does not have my DOB on.

On another note I pre booked the Crowbar Gabriel & Dresden who are a great act so it should be a bouncing night..... Any of you guys going?

Thanks for the advice. I cannot believe everyone get Id'd! In the UK we have no I.d, only students maybe but certainly not adults! I don't fancy taking my passport out with me so I am not sure what I will use.. My fire I.d does not have my DOB on.

On another note I pre booked the Crowbar Gabriel & Dresden who are a great act so it should be a bouncing night..... Any of you guys going?

i think gabriel adn dresden are at pacha in afew weeks and no im not going hehe.

i love the way you talk :) i want to go to england...sounds like no bouncer problems either, lol.

but def bring ur passport hopefully u get in.....

i love the way you talk :) i want to go to england...sounds like no bouncer problems either, lol.

but def bring ur passport hopefully u get in.....

Hey Hey,

yep just realised that its Pacha for G&D! Yes I have tickets, booked online. Us Brits are noturious for getting wildly drunk and having a really great time. i wouldn't even take my mobile out let alone my passport and thats when i go clubbing in the UK!

I am going to have to sort out getting my DOB put on my Fire I.D., I don't mind losing that!

Good tip for a great track. Check out Leaving London by Team SR, Shivvers by Agnelli & Nelson...........

So i have Friday night sorted, What do i do Saturday? Should I do Crowbar? Come on guys help me out!!!

Thanks,

Lossy

Do 27th street..............and Scores if you like topless girls, it's right there.

Hi Baby,

yep love topless girls but like music more :-) ! I usually club in Ibiza, Berlin, London, although this year I added Stockholm (sweden to the list). I really want a club that DOES NOT play R&B and black music. I have nothing against this but I want to dance not bump and grind !!

I was thinking Crowbar, but maybe you guys no better? Pacha should be a blast Friday. I am really looking forward to being in NY.

Lossy

Hi Baby,

yep love topless girls but like music more :-) ! I usually club in Ibiza, Berlin, London, although this year I added Stockholm (sweden to the list). I really want a club that DOES NOT play R&B and black music. I have nothing against this but I want to dance not bump and grind !!

I was thinking Crowbar, but maybe you guys no better? Pacha should be a blast Friday. I am really looking forward to being in NY.

Lossy

Ill be at Pacha saturday, G&D always put on a great show and I would def recommend crobar on Saturday because Calderone always spins good as far as my experiences

Ill be at Pacha saturday, G&D always put on a great show and I would def recommend crobar on Saturday because Calderone always spins good as far as my experiences

Look out for two Londoners then. We'll probably look and sound typically English so we should stand out. If anyone see's us there come over for a chat and a beer! If you are a sexy girl, bring all your girlfriends too:clap2: .

Really looking forward to the weekend in New York, 7th time so lets hope it's Lucky 7!

Lossy