Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Starting to get into the scene

Sup guys im finnaly looking to get into some clubbin. Ive always liked all the club music but never really it made it to any.

I grew up always hearing about soundfactory and exit. I read alot up on soundfactory recently and wow just sounded amazing. Is pacha anything like that beings its in its spot?

I cant dance that well but im working on it. Any hot spot's i should check out?

Guest djdrip2002

it all depends on what kinda music you like.... in my opinion pacha isent how sf was... not at all but the system is still good there... cox vs. dt sept 30th u should check out at pacha.....

it all depends on what kinda music you like.... in my opinion pacha isent how sf was... not at all but the system is still good there... cox vs. dt sept 30th u should check out at pacha.....

I like DT. JP. Tiesto. And sometimes some more commercial stuff like dj riddler

Sup guys im finnaly looking to get into some clubbin. Ive always liked all the club music but never really it made it to any.

I grew up always hearing about soundfactory and exit. I read alot up on soundfactory recently and wow just sounded amazing. Is pacha anything like that beings its in its spot?

good luck. Just stay clear of the drugs. Id hate to see another fellow new comer sucking dick behind a dumpster for an 8ball.

Guest djdrip2002
I like DT. JP. Tiesto. And sometimes some more commercial stuff like dj riddler

well those are 4 different styles/partys totally.... good luck and have fun

Get out while you can bro. It'll suck you in then suck the life out of you. Save your money. Invest in real estate or something.

if your new to the scene dont forget the history of teh scene as well. As for soundfactory heres your first history lesson, THE ORIGINAL one was located on 27th street(1989-1995) where JUNIOR VASQUEZ was king and when that space closed TWILO(1996-2001) was there and that club introduced many people to a different style of music from alot of european djs. And now SPIRIT is at the 27th street location.

Then there was also SOUNDFACTOR BAR on 22nd st where on weds night was THE night to be at with djs like louie vega, frankie knuckles playing tehre regulary.

The soundfactory on 46th street was a totally different story in itself more of a local legendary scene in its own right. But the other 2 soundfactories had and still have a lot of significant important in the industry and scene today.

Now since your new to the scene i would suggest you try every dj and venue 2-4 times and on different times and occasions. Because when a dj who plays for like 12hrs or more has a night its unfair i think for someone who doesnt know much about the dj to judge him/her on like 2/3 hrs and say he/she sucks.

Theres man different scenes and styles in the overall house/dance music communtiy. Parties that are driven by DANCING, by the music, by the drugs and fucked up people/ and by tourists.

Also theres more to clubbing than the big rooms and getting all dressed to impress as well.

As a suggestion keep these in mind and check them out when you can to get an overall feel for NYC and the sound that nyc is about. Alot of people who are new to the scene think NYC is all about hard boom boom tribal stuff while i love that stuff as well its far from it.

Theres like 3 parties every night of the week that are worth checking out so i guess it depends on when and what yor looking for.

For big room i personally like in this order

SPIRIT- but its closed and wasnt really bringin in any djs that i like aside from the occasional danny t gig.

Pacha- Like the room very much and i guess it depends on which djs are playing their that make the night great. I myself throw a party called Stimulus>response 2 times a month, one basement and one in the main room. Our next main room party is this sat, so if your interested let me know.

Crobar- While i dont like the size, nor the sound the talent they bring in is quite amazing and a lil something for everyone.

For smaller rooms i suggest and of course on certain nights in my fave order

CIELO (best club in nyc,in my opinion)

Love

SuLLIVAN ROOM

Serioulsy there so much music and djs and parties out there that alot of people sometimes forget to seek out. They only stick to 1 dj and that party only which is very very stupid and doesnt expose you to other stuff.

So have fun and see you on the dancefloor one night.

looool shit is hilarious.... no offence silverbull .. i respect you and everybody knows u mean something to the nyc nightlife.... but ur reply made my day... i mean... the kid just wants to go out and kill some of his brain cells ... and youre trying to educate him on the history of nightclubs in ny. ur intentions are good none the less

looool shit is hilarious.... no offence silverbull .. i respect you and everybody knows u mean something to the nyc nightlife.... but ur reply made my day... i mean... the kid just wants to go out and kill some of his brain cells ... and youre trying to educate him on the history of nightclubs in ny. ur intentions are good none the less

yeah i know i cant help it just wanted to make sure some facts were striaght lol. But i did include some party details hopefuly that will help.

Are there ever any good sunday night spot's also?

every 2 sun at love theres the sacred rhythm party with JOE CLAUSSELL from 6pm -2am, theres once a month at deep DANNY KRIVIT 718 sessions from 6pm-12am. Theres the asseteria party, theres also a party at langstons in brooklyn, also le souk has sun night stuff happening.

every 2 sun at love theres the sacred rhythm party with JOE CLAUSSELL from 6pm -2am, theres once a month at deep DANNY KRIVIT 718 sessions from 6pm-12am. Theres the asseteria party, theres also a party at langstons in brooklyn, also le souk has sun night stuff happening.

Are you gay, because most of the clubs you menton have a lot gay people, colorful as they are like to dance all night long.

Pitcher or Catcher - I think your a Catcher.

See you on the dance floor pillow bitter

You are either clueless or a cop.

lol im just preety clueless. Sat nights are a hard night for me to get to cause of my shit schedule of work that i go to work at 6am on sunday mornin's. So thats why i ask if anything worthwhile goes down on sunday nights

Are you gay? puleez...wut a stupid person. Obviously doesn't go out much.

If you aren't at a party with gay people, there is no party.

Wow what a quick responds you must be the pooperScooper fudge packer ?

Look it no need to get upset just asking.

Are you gay, because most of the clubs you menton have a lot gay people, colorful as they are like to dance all night long.

Pitcher or Catcher - I think your a Catcher.

See you on the dance floor pillow bitter

reason i havent responded to you is cause it would be a waste of breath and space. But since i already started what the hell are you talking bout man, none of the parties are gay parties but do have gay people attending them naturally, cause thats where the good beats/vibe are at. As for being gay man you must be new to this scene or you would know what goes on with me and the ladies. Seriously man you havesome serious hated either your young and ignorant, or worse older and ignorant.