Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My 21rst b-day at club deep. cant wait!!!

hard to expain but trust me you will have a blast. just party safe and stay close to your friends :)

i believ oe onsat nights tits very gay or is that the fri night party i cant remember anymore. If you have a change of plans and would much rather go to pacha then let me know so i can take care of you, since my stimulus response party will be happening at that club.

Happy 21st bday and have fun no matter what you do, be safe please and be smart enough to make it to your 22nd bday party.

i hope your not lookin for house music...my boyfriend works there ..its hip hop and mostly black ...doesnt get too packed these days..on saturdat nites...if your into house i suggest you go to pacha instead ...but if you like hip hop than deep is cool i guess

my birthday is also on the tenth ...but im into house so i wont be there after midnite ...be going to cafe deville.pacha and hopefully get a lil taste of shelter :)