Clubplanet Nightlife Community

kc represent!

phocas

I bet they do. Probably called bubbas all you can eat bar b q buffet, roller rink and disco. Phocas, stay away from the black lights when you're clubbing, the radiation will give you a permanent glow even during the daytime. I knew an Xray tech that zapped himself so many times he looks like a crustacean that couldn't tan kinda like my uncle loui who when standing by the refrigerator lite looking for cheeze whiz is invisible. It could happen!

Does KC have dance clubs? just curious... I've been to the OZ outside of St. Louis... i know the dj - Gary Mack.. he's very good friends with one of my best friends :D

actually... yea... we do have a few dance clubs... mostly three types...

* the pure-radio-cheeze (there's a lot of those)

* of course the hiphop thugster clubs

* and then...there are a couple that actually try to cater real talent...

in fact, i just hosted John Kelley last night and am looking forward to bringin Frankie Bones out next month... d:fuse is playin 2nite, as well as charles feelgood... in the last month, we've had steve porter, dave ralph & micro... just to name a couple

and of course... oakenpuke is coming soon too (whoops... sorry... did i say that?)

I bet they do. Probably called bubbas all you can eat bar b q buffet, roller rink and disco. Phocas, stay away from the black lights when you're clubbing, the radiation will give you a permanent glow even during the daytime. I knew an Xray tech that zapped himself so many times he looks like a crustacean that couldn't tan kinda like my uncle loui who when standing by the refrigerator lite looking for cheeze whiz is invisible. It could happen!

umm.... yea... ok...

actually... yea... we do have a few dance clubs... mostly three types...

* the pure-radio-cheeze (there's a lot of those)

* of course the hiphop thugster clubs

* and then...there are a couple that actually try to cater real talent...

in fact, i just hosted John Kelley last night and am looking forward to bringin Frankie Bones out next month... d:fuse is playin 2nite, as well as charles feelgood... in the last month, we've had steve porter, dave ralph & micro... just to name a couple

and of course... oakenpuke is coming soon too (whoops... sorry... did i say that?)

oakenfuck sucks. lol

Thats cool... i loveeee dave ralph and frankie bones... good stuff man...:D

You ever spin down here??

Cool. Yeah man. Oh Yeah. That's cool. Oh by the way, that's cool too. No info on bbq ? I understand. I watched 18 hrs on KC BBQ On the travel channel and you would think that's all people do and talk about. I guess not. Obviously there are cooler things than bbq in KC.

oakenfuck sucks. lol

Thats cool... i loveeee dave ralph and frankie bones... good stuff man...:D

You ever spin down here??

yes... yes he does... even the BBC hates him now... haha!

haven't spun down there b4, but have been a few times. SB is crazy during WMC...

Cool. Yeah man. Oh Yeah. That's cool. Oh by the way, that's cool too. No info on bbq ? I understand. I watched 18 hrs on KC BBQ On the travel channel and you would think that's all people do and talk about. I guess not. Obviously there are cooler things than bbq in KC.

kc bbq is ok... everyone raves about Gates, but I think it sux. Arthur Bryant's is THE original and the best, but actually KC was known for steaks before it was known for bbq.

honestly... most of the bbq in this town blows compared to memphis and points south of the mason-dixon

A Good steak, big salad and super coffee. Oh Yeah. My trip to vegas recently harrah's buffet put the prime rib on the front burner and the crab legs took back seat. Then headed over to NY NY For Nine fine irishmen and jammed it up to alana , a girl who can put charlie daniels to shame on violin. best irish band and coldest beer as well. By the way I met wilbur harrison once. If you know what he's famous for You are true KC

You rep KC Well. You are 100% correct . And Sadly he did recently pass away. Another legend who lives in New Orleans was thought to be dead by some because of his absence during Katrina has emerged alive and well. If You guessed Fats Domino You May have a sweet tooth for The City That Put Party Life On The Map Or Maybe You.......Well I think we all Have high hopes for The City that Sparkles.

You May have a sweet tooth for The City That Put Party Life On The Map Or Maybe You.......Well I think we all Have high hopes for The City that Sparkles.

indeed... my home away from home... :/

not sure it will ever be the same

but on a bright sunny day in the quarter it seems the same

IMG_7278.jpg