Clubplanet Nightlife Community

because u demanded it. another club question

I'm not homophobic, but the other day I went to a club and this guy bartender I talked to some before greeted me with a hey babe. I really didnt think about it, but was curious if guy bartenders go around saying hey babe to other guys. Is that common down here? And at the time I wasnt asking for a drink or anything.

attention_whore2.jpg

:D

• 2 weeks later...

So i go out to space I was dead tired from the night before cus i didnt sleep. Well anyway this guy starts talking to me and asked me where i was from and then he offered to buy me a drink. He kept coming around me and asking me question and stuff. Then one of his friend walks by and he introduces me to him :swallow: When does everyone think and this goes for girls too to ask someone if they are coming onto you ? The person wasnt my type either. For now on im gonna document all my club exploits here if anyone is interested. No drag queen updates. I was supposed to go but fell asleep.

So i go out to space I was dead tired from the night before cus i didnt sleep. Well anyway this guy starts talking to me and asked me where i was from and then he offered to buy me a drink. He kept coming around me and asking me question and stuff.

I bet you were furious that he's the one that was asking the questions. Your rainbow colored blood was probably boiling. :D

I bet you were furious that he's the one that was asking the questions. Your rainbow colored blood was probably boiling. :D

I'm not sure cus I was drunk, but I think his name was either phillip or phillipio. Does that name sound familiar to anyone?