Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coming to Chicago Sept 28

bella53081

Hi, I'm from NY and coming to Chicago for work Sept 28-October 6 and looking for places to go out....most likely on a wed or thurs night when i'm done with our annual conference.....

I noticed crobar doesn't really have anything going on....I heard about Soundbar and Smartbar, Buzz, also Bella Lounge? Reviews, djs?

any other events going down?

I really like dj inphinity from chicago, anyone ever seen him live? let me know! thank u :)

Victor Hotel is the spot to be on the 28th and 29th. Justin Ballard of "Bar Grooves" CD fame will be spinning a 3 hour set. He also currently holds down 2 UK residencies at DTPM - UK longest running house night and Friction. Summer residency at Pacha in Ibiza. He spins for the ex-Hed Kandi label now called "Fierce Angels". Check out funkycouture Victor Hotel Chicago or Fierce Angels for more info.

I also throw a Thursday night party at the Victor Hotel w/James Lauer - a Chicago favorite dj, we will feature

RJ Pickens: Crobar resident

Mike Khoury: www.myspace.com/djmikekhoury

James Lauer: JamesLauer.com... always fresh!

You can rsvp to my site for both parties: Funky Couture Productions

See you on the dance floor,

Funky

Victor Hotel is the spot to be on the 28th and 29th. Justin Ballard of "Bar Grooves" CD fame will be spinning a 3 hour set. He also currently holds down 2 UK residencies at DTPM - UK longest running house night and Friction. Summer residency at Pacha in Ibiza. He spins for the ex-Hed Kandi label now called "Fierce Angels". Check out funkycouture Victor Hotel Chicago or Fierce Angels for more info.

I also throw a Thursday night party at the Victor Hotel w/James Lauer - a Chicago favorite dj, we will feature

RJ Pickens: Crobar resident

Mike Khoury: www.myspace.com/djmikekhoury

James Lauer: JamesLauer.com... always fresh!

You can rsvp to my site for both parties: Funky Couture Productions

See you on the dance floor,

Funky

wow thank you :) i will try to see if i can make it to this event!

Went to Moda on a Saturday 4th of July had a blast. great tunage.

Friday 4th of July weekend went to Sound bar but wasn't that crowded. Music good though. Heard Spy Bar is cool.

Heard rockit ranch is cool as well as reserve. maybe stone lotus and J bar at the James Hotel. Good chill places, nice looking crowd.

Yeah, Chicago is OK. Like Miami and NYC much better. Even Vegas for that matter.

Went to Moda on a Saturday 4th of July had a blast. great tunage.

Friday 4th of July weekend went to Sound bar but wasn't that crowded. Music good though. Heard Spy Bar is cool.

Heard rockit ranch is cool as well as reserve. maybe stone lotus and J bar at the James Hotel. Good chill places, nice looking crowd.

Yeah, Chicago is OK. Like Miami and NYC much better. Even Vegas for that matter.

k cool, coming from ny i know my expectations are always higher lol but im sure im going to have a great time :) im going to try to catch this victor hotel and dj dan @ spy bar the same night, we'll see... if anyone else is going out there pm me :)