Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Table & Bottle service..

300 to 350 for a bottle of grey goose.

You skip the line, the bottle service line is obviously much shorter. You get your own area, table etc.

The bottle minimum is usually 1 bottle to 3 people. Some nights it can go to 1 per 2 people, because of the demand for tables.

You skip the line, the bottle service line is obviously much shorter. You get your own area, table etc.

The bottle minimum is usually 1 bottle to 3 people. Some nights it can go to 1 per 2 people, because of the demand for tables.

Alcohol poisoning anybody?

If you would like to reserve a table at crobar, please contact Kelly at 917.339.1825. Bottles start at $275. Depending on the event/DJ to reserve a table is $100-150 per person. This cost goes towards your bottle(s). So if you have 5 people in your party and the cost is $125/person, the minimum amount you need to spend is $625. This includes private seating of your choice and free admission. If you have any further questions, please let me or Kelly know.

Thanks,

Alex

dude my friend just bought a bottle of grey goose in new hampshire for $20!!!!!! i gotta find out where this place is. obv its a store and not a club but damn still! stocking up....