Clubplanet Nightlife Community

are you a Aspiring model? Let me help you!

photomanmiami

Hi girls,

I am a photographer in Miami looking for local models or aspiring models that are interested in creating or adding to their portfolio. I am a giving you the opportunity to have more pictures without any charge. I'll give you the CD full of your pictures as long as i can use those same pics as my photographic portfolio as well.

If you are interested write me to photomanmiami@yahoo.com and i can show you some of my current work.

Thanks.

Hi girls,

I am a photographer in Miami looking for local models or aspiring models that are interested in creating or adding to their portfolio. I am a giving you the opportunity to have more pictures without any charge. I'll give you the CD full of your pictures as long as i can use those same pics as my photographic portfolio as well.

If you are interested write me to photomanmiami@yahoo.com and i can show you some of my current work.

Thanks.

I should have been a photographer right out of college. Looking at hot chicks all day rather than crunching numbers on a PC. :clap2:

Hi girls,

Thanks.

You need to focus!!!

:laugh2:

The real reason is that i don't have much experience shooting models. Even thought I do have experience in action shoots, landscape, and cars. I want to start shooting models and charge for it in the future. But, to do that, i need a portfolio of models i have shoot. To be able to show what I am capable off. So this is an "investment", I shoot for free a couple of models... so I can charge later.

Sounds to me like he is just trying to get laid. :bj:

Proton...let me know if that angle works. :)

Who isn't trying to get laid??? but i keep my practice professional. I want to make $$$...

"In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women. " - We all know who... ;)

I would surmise due to the clean nature of the images.

But anyways, you shouldn't solicit trades to get experience. Besides, it looks like you at least know how to compose and meter. Just transfer that knowledge from inanimate objects to people, and you're set. As time goes by, don't forget to raise your rates accordingly.

Who isn't trying to get laid??? but i keep my practice professional. I want to make $$$...

"In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women. " - We all know who... ;)

Just joking like I always do. :) Good luck to ya.

One footnote to your comment...if you're ugly then the women are using you only for your money. :)

I would surmise due to the clean nature of the images.

But anyways, you shouldn't solicit trades to get experience. Besides, it looks like you at least know how to compose and meter. Just transfer that knowledge from inanimate objects to people, and you're set. As time goes by, don't forget to raise your rates accordingly.

Understood... but they always want to see previous stuff you have done. So, that's why i am going this route. I will only do 1 or 2... and then start charging. I gotta start somewhere! Anyways... it seems like there is no women in the forum???

dIGITAL?

Yes...

Think of it this way. Did the first guy to sell TVs give them away? Nope. He convinced people that this newfangled thing was worth their time and money.

A few people might turn their noses up at you, but I'm sure if you sell yourself well, someone will pay you to do a shoot. After that first one, it's cake.

The real reason is that i don't have much experience shooting models. Even thought I do have experience in action shoots, landscape, and cars. I want to start shooting models and charge for it in the future. But, to do that, i need a portfolio of models i have shoot. To be able to show what I am capable off. So this is an "investment", I shoot for free a couple of models... so I can charge later.

Maybe while you're learning how to shoot, you should also take some spelling lessons. :D

Hi girls,

Thanks.

Model THIS -------------------> :bigfinge:

Bitch. :D