Clubplanet Nightlife Community

steve lawler @ space 10.7.06

mrmovement33

alright everybody it's time to celebrate my 29th birthday @ space with the king of space steve lawler. i last heard steve last october @ space where he was simply put sick!!!! some of the dirtiest acid house i've heard in a while. and on the patio. let's just say i haven't stayed out until sunrise in the patio for years until last time a heard lawler. he was amazing. see you on the motherfuc*in dancefloor.

Why no love for Lawler bra?????

I have been out of the loop too long, you have gone to the dark side!!!

Sup kid,you know that I never liked Lawler maybe a bit back in the days at the old Space but after that his music has been whatever.Even his biggest fans from back in the days will tell ya.

anyways hope you're doing good.

takecare

Leo

what's not to like about lawler? he plays dark, chunky, dirty house. of all genres. acid, electro, progressive, techno, jackin. and his mixing is sick. when have you ever heard lawler train-wreck a mix? i personally haven't. and i have been hearing him since crobar 2002 for the lights out no.1 party. have you guys listened to his lights out 1,2,and 3 cd's. brilliant. his confidence behind the decks rivals those of john digweed, sasha, lee burridge, and james zabiela.

NOT TO MENTION THE LADIES LOVE HIM!!!!

i am so looking forward to dancing to the steve lawler grooves @ space this saturday.