Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whew! Thank goodness I read Lalate's post!

VegasStatusVIP

Hey everyone,

My name is Raul and not only am I new to Clubplanet, but I have also recently opened my own VIP Hosting company here in town. I've lived in Vegas for 19 years and my company is made up of individuals who have long term relationships with plenty of people in the Vegas night life community.

That is all I will post about my company....if you want to see more, our website is under construction and I will let everyone know when it's finished.

We are NOT ALL about money, however, and if we can offer advice about fun in our city, we will gladly do so.

If we can help, we will...if we can make some money too, bonus!

Feel free to contact me via private messaging, or our very temporary e-mail adress vegasstatusvip@yahoo.com .

We strongly beleive that in helping others, help will come back 10 fold!

We are NOT ALL about money, however, and if we can offer advice about fun in our city, we will gladly do so.

Well said.

That was one of the reasons for my recent depature was everyone's focus on self advancement and less on assisting people. The Vegas section use to be the most helpful section and recently degraded into a myriad of people tooting their horns about everything just short of their dck size.

Since day one, Ive been about telling it like it is. If I hate your venue and your party (see "Bottles and Goggles"), I will say it.

Alot of the venues spoken of on this board are not what they use to be and people need to say when things are lacking as much as when they are amazing.

Exactly. Nightlife is every changing. Many of the venues that I was proud to say are Vegas' top I wouldnt even dare patronize again because how they have downturned. A traveler relies on accurate and honest information esp in Vegas because many only have a day or two to have fun and need to get it right and not waste a night at something they dont like.

Honestly LaLate, with all due respect, it sounds to me like your panties are in a knot over a few isolated incidents involving individuals who represent only a small portion of an organization's full staff. I read your report, and noticed some references to an experience you had at OPM. What you probably didn't realize is that the Clark County fire marshal has been on a mission lately to let clubs know they cannot overpack their venues, and they must keep certain areas clear. The area you were standing in was one of those areas, and the security personel had just been reamed earlier that day. Shit happens. So does that make the whole venue bad because you were asked to move, even if the guy wasn't friendly about it? No, the venue is just as good as before with a few isolated staff issues that need to be addressed, as management tries to do everywhere.

Since day one, Ive been about telling it like it is. If I hate your venue and your party (see "Bottles and Goggles"), I will say it.

Really?

In your B&G post you didn't hesitate to name the venues that you enjoyed, but don't mention the name of a single venue that disappointed you.

The tone of your "article" gave me the impression that your primary interest is not informing the clubgoer, but rather playing the back-scratching game with the clubs.

Why not call out these venues by name? Are you afraid that you won't be given preferential treatment if you openly criticize them?

You might as well have subtitled your article "A Fair and Balanced look at Vegas Nightclubs."