Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Will this all end someday???

the music will probally live but the ny club sceen will die soon

to many drugs to many people dying there has got to be some type of change that the clubs go through for them to survive

I am a fireman and just from sf this weekend i know that there will be a fire marshall there soon because they were way over fire code

------------------

music is an escape from reality-----------

in europe techno/trance szene is on for about

a decade now and still going strong, in the u.s. the scene is fairly new also e, so it will go on for a while. just came back from there am glad to be here and take a break from all. the scene over there is a lot more

intense including e usage.

The whole scene will never really die, but if you keep up the drug habits that go along with it, for most people, you'll die early...So if you're at the age when you should be experiencing fun things in life, why not go party and dance your ass off!!! At the point when you have some serious responsibilities you probably shouldn't or won't be out til 10 in the morning doing god knows what...

THE MAGIC 8 BALL SAYS "CLOUDY ASK AGAIN." I THINK THAT MEANS WHY DOES IT MATTER? WHO KNOWS WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN 2 MONTHS FROM NOW OR NONETHELESS 2 YEARS FROM NOW! WHAT MATTERS IS THE PRESENT TIME AND WHAT YOU DO TO MAKE THE MOST OF IT. SOME OF US DANCE LIKE CRAZY OTHERS ESCAPE THROUGH DRUGS. WHILE SOME OTHERS JUST WATCH IT ALL GO BY AND MISS OUT. I'VE LEARNED TO MAKE THE MOST OF IT SO I CAN REMINSCE YEARS LATER WHEN I'M OLD AND GREY SAYING "THAT WAS THE SHIT!"

I don't think it will die. It will just change and so will we. I'm sure we will all remember this time with nothing but smiles but, although it saddens me, I'm sure it will end at some point. The thing is...it needs to be replaced with something else in your life that brings you the same amount of pleasure. Think about it. I know there have been things in my life that I swore I would never tire of...but I did. It's not that I don't love them or the great memories but it's just over and I'm on to the next thing. Right now I can't imagine never going to a club again, it makes me sad to, but I know at some point this phase will end and it'll be onto the next thing. Just make sure you're always having fun!!