Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo - I know Seaman is good but how are.....???

Hey everyone... can anyone tell me how are these Dj's... I never heard any of their shit before but they are gonna be at Twilo this Friday... but I know Seaman is good, but how are Chris Fortier, Slacker, and Anthony Pappa? Can anyone enlighten me? By the way... How packed does Twilo get... on Seaman nights...?

-AgtX

It won't get as packed as it would on a PVD or S&D night, which is a GOOD thing!! You should have a good vibe that night with good music.

Anthony Papa spins dark hard house and Slacker makes tech-house and trance. I'm not familiar with Chris Fortier. They're all good . . . you should have a good time.

BlueAngel

------------------

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

[This message has been edited by blueangel (edited 08-01-2000).]

chris fortier is very good. Last time I heard him, he was playin housy, with a touch of light, very light trance (goes well with harder darker house). He probably has changed his style, since that was a while ago. But he is def. good.

I'm definitely going to try and make it to this show. I hope its not packed like PVD or S+D, and since not as many people are up on these DJ's it might be a better crowd, one thats really there for the music. Anthony Pappa is great, havent heard him live yet, this will be the first, his Nubreed CD is one of my favorites. I've also been waiting for Anthony Pappa to DJ in NY for a long time.