Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NE Patriots...

fkornre

WOW what an impressive win today...the defense came up HUGE against a powerhouse offense like the bengals...and our running game was so on point...Maroney and Dillon combined for 192 yards and 3 scores...the running game hasnt been this huge in years...brady spread the ball around quite well today...im very happy at the future they are heading towards...

Chad Johnson can talk the talk but he didn't walk the walk. Can some one tell him to shut the fuck up!!!! Total dominance by the Pats. Maroney keeps up play like he did, can you say rookie of the year! Even though it is still early,but I think the road to the Super Bowl goes through New England this year. Both sides of the ball they played like champions.

Chad Johnson can talk the talk but he didn't walk the walk. Can some one tell him to shut the fuck up!!!! Total dominance by the Pats. Maroney keeps up play like he did, can you say rookie of the year! Even though it is still early,but I think the road to the Super Bowl goes through New England this year. Both sides of the ball they played like champions.

redsox blow

as impressive as the colts win?? i think not my good man..my boy P just keeps proving he's a monster (in the regular season..yes)...and to win with the players being used on defense that the colts r using..is ridiculous..credit to the d-coordinators

this thread isnt about the fucking colts...

and when P wins a big game then you can talk...till then keep it zipped...thanx...

i thought pennington and the jets were gonna pull it off at the end of the Indy game....

NE looked great...

Dolphins suck... St Louis got lucky against my Lions :(

the fins do suck...and the funny part is alot of so-called experts said this year was the year the pats go down and the fins start as the top team in the east...:laugh: :laugh: what a joke...

the fins do suck...and the funny part is alot of so-called experts said this year was the year the pats go down and the fins start as the top team in the east...:laugh: :laugh: what a joke...

no offensive line for the fish.. they were picked to represent the AFC :laugh:

riiiight :blown:

Peyton Manning has got nothing on Tom Brady Ghhhhhost when Manning can win the big game come talk to me. Brady=Montana and Manning=Marino. Hey BX let me guess your a Jets fan. When the Jet,Giants or the Colts win big games come talk to me. I know the Soxs sux. But its football season.

Peyton Manning has got nothing on Tom Brady Ghhhhhost when Manning can win the big game come talk to me. Brady=Montana and Manning=Marino. Hey BX let me guess your a Jets fan. When the Jet,Giants or the Colts win big games come talk to me. I know the Soxs sux. But its football season.

nope fish fan so im not saying nuttin ...till Daunte remembers how to play QB

nope fish fan so im not saying nuttin ...till Daunte remembers how to play QB

he better remember soon since I got him on my fantasy team....dude still has more INTs then TDs

anyway, Pats blew out the Jets, Colts struggled against the Jets. Why the Colts are even mentioned in the same breath is beyond me since they had a rough time with a bush league team.

Congrats to the Pats who controlled every aspect of that game

he better remember soon since I got him on my fantasy team....dude still has more INTs then TDs

anyway, Pats blew out the Jets, Colts struggled against the Jets. Why the Colts are even mentioned in the same breath is beyond me since they had a rough time with a bush league team.

Congrats to the Pats who controlled every aspect of that game

24-17 with the Jets driving in Pats territory until Chad threw a pick in the last minute...didn't know that was a blow out :confused:

And don't forget Brady and the boys escaped with your lives against with the Bills...y'all should be 2-2.

Stop your running attack like the Bronocs did and their utter trash.

24-17 with the Jets driving in Pats territory until Chad threw a pick in the last minute...didn't know that was a blow out :confused:

And don't forget Brady and the boys escaped with your lives against with the Bills...y'all should be 2-2.

Stop your running attack like the Bronocs did and their utter trash.

I was talking about the Pats-Bengals game captain sensative.....minor typo, my bad

and if the Jets pulled off that hundred-drouple lateral at the end of the game last week I'd have shit myself standing

• 3 months later...

so....whatcha wana talk about?