Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Steve Lawler, anyone?

I saw him at Pacha in Ibiza and the whole set was pretty much dark minimal. If you are into that then definitely go see him.

Maybe I'm getting genres mixed up, but I'd say the 2nd cd of the latest Viva cd is minimal and pretty sure he didn't play anything like that when I saw him both times recently.

Also fairly sure the filthy version of The Wall (Eric Prydz vs vs Pink Floyd - Proper Education) he played at either SW4 or Pacha (can't remember which) couldn't be described as minimal?

Anyway, whatever his style is I like it and would recommend it to anyone who likes it a little dirty and techy (how I'd describe him).

i didnt hear him at the south west 40 when i was there. i think he was on the same time as van dorn. the festival overall was great

Indeed it was a good day. That is, until it absolutely bucketed it down with rain just as Carl Cox came on and I was stood in only a t-shirt like a drowned rat.

Highlight for me was the crowd going absolutely nuts when Sander K played "This is London" - so simple a track, but so effective in the setting.