Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~UpComing Vacations~

cookie6

Niceeee where did you stay??? I think we are going to book the Occidental Grand Cozumel...but we also looked at Cozumel Palace (but that was only on the Caribbean Sea, not the ocean)...

I'm only worried b/c maybe 1 out of the 10 reviews I read said there was def some damage from the hurricane...but I have to look into that more

I love that it's close to Cancun, my bf's been there and I would maybe want to go for a day or night...

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

went to vegas the weekend before last on a whim due to wine country crapping out on me. short vaca but i got to chill with some people that i know that are heavily into the UFC and got to go to all the afterparties. plus, everything but the flight and the booze was paid for. fun times

• 2 weeks later...

you must do the duval crawl cookie... you start down on the end near mallory square... start at captain tony's... then work you way up and see how far you can get by hitting every bar for a drink or two.. you'll be crocked before the end of duval.. :laugh:

and under NO circumstances should you miss the sunsetting at Mallory Square.. they say, if you listen closely, you can hear the sun "sizzle" into the ocean... its true... its gorgeous... do not, i repeat, do not miss seeing it..

you must do the duval crawl cookie... you start down on the end near mallory square... start at captain tony's... then work you way up and see how far you can get by hitting every bar for a drink or two.. you'll be crocked before the end of duval.. :laugh:

and under NO circumstances should you miss the sunsetting at Mallory Square.. they say, if you listen closely, you can hear the sun "sizzle" into the ocean... its true... its gorgeous... do not, i repeat, do not miss seeing it..

Yes Master...I will not miss it! ;)

Is the Duval Crawl a famous thing or something? Sounds like i'll be crocked before I leave the second place...lol