Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mur Mur or Casbah

I'm not gonna lie.....Both places are packed

Mur mur is good for a change once in a while, if you wanna drop mad cash and wait in line half the night and be done at like 3am

Casbah is always consistantly packed...theres always hot girls and Casbah plays the best music till 6am every Saturday

PM me for guestlist...no wait in line and free admission

I'm not gonna lie.....Both places are packed

Mur mur is good for a change once in a while, if you wanna drop mad cash and wait in line half the night and be done at like 3am

Casbah is always consistantly packed...theres always hot girls and Casbah plays the best music till 6am every Saturday

PM me for guestlist...no wait in line and free admission

what type of music do they play

what type of music do they play

"Sandstorm" mixed with "Derb" over "Take your shirts off" blended with "I turn to you" mashed up with "It began in Afrika" combinded with "Castles in the Sky" layered with "Zombie Nation"

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaaa!!!!!!!

Take a break from the tables and Come visit this weekend!

"Sandstorm" mixed with "Derb" over "Take your shirts off" blended with "I turn to you" mashed up with "It began in Afrika" combinded with "Castles in the Sky" layered with "Zombie Nation"

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaaa!!!!!!!

Take a break from the tables and Come visit this weekend!

i never hear anything like that when i'm there.

maybe 10 minutes of it followed by crap all night

It's two different places--

Cashbah is more of a nightclub, where you dance and stuff, and don't spend much money (bottle service not necessary)

Mur.Mur is a really upscale place....you have to buy bottles, and spend a lot more $$

NOT true I go to Mur Mur on Friday and Sat all the time and you dont have to get a bottle everyone dances and on Monday its free to get in and half price drinks. However you are correct about Casbah Its def more of a night club its bigger and the music is a little better.

It's two different places--

Cashbah is more of a nightclub, where you dance and stuff, and don't spend much money (bottle service not necessary)

Mur.Mur is a really upscale place....you have to buy bottles, and spend a lot more $$

blaha

NOT true I go to Mur Mur on Friday and Sat all the time and you dont have to get a bottle everyone dances and on Monday its free to get in and half price drinks. However you are correct about Casbah Its def more of a night club its bigger and the music is a little better.

haven't been to Mur Mur on a Monday night yet but I heard its off the hook!

Lots on Industry people on Monday and they bring in pretty big DJs...

go to mur mur!!!! im a house music person but i can tolerate the music at mur mur since the girls are gorgeous!!!!! casba is trash, the people and the music especially. if your gonna go to casba bring your ipod and download your favorite cd cause these guys are horrible!!! if u want hot girls go to mur mur if you want girls who dont have too much class then casba. its up to you.. thats just my 2 cents :)

I'm sorry, but if your a House guy...then you should def. go to Casbah...

Mur Mur plays absolutly nothing but Mash Ups & Hip Hop...ALL NIGHT

Casbah's guest DJs play pretty much the same thing, but at least when the residents come on they rock out some decent House tunes...and the outside Starbar deck was ALL HOUSE MUSIC...ALL SUMMER!!!!!

As far as the women...I think that the women at Mur Mur are a little to stuck up for my taste...Casbah always has hot women and they seem so much more friendly over at Casbah...

my two cents:)

go to mur mur!!!! im a house music person but i can tolerate the music at mur mur since the girls are gorgeous!!!!! casba is trash, the people and the music especially. if your gonna go to casba bring your ipod and download your favorite cd cause these guys are horrible!!! if u want hot girls go to mur mur if you want girls who dont have too much class then casba. its up to you.. thats just my 2 cents :)

u must have gotten beat up at casbah

yea i'm not sure what this fruitcake is talking about.

girls actually dress up to go to casbah and make it a destination. mur.mur is more of a "hey let's go somewhere" spur of the moment place. and the ceiling height is what, 8'-0", no where to sit, and 4' of walking path.

so what are the positives ?

yea i'm not sure what this fruitcake is talking about.

girls actually dress up to go to casbah and make it a destination. mur.mur is more of a "hey let's go somewhere" spur of the moment place. and the ceiling height is what, 8'-0", no where to sit, and 4' of walking path.

so what are the positives ?

How tall are you? Who cares how high the ceiling is. The place is good lots of girls and the set up is good.