Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mur Mur or Casbah

acutally atlanticwackcity dj the girls at mur mur are much much hotter. did you get turned down at the door at mur mur? cause thats what casbah needs a "DOOR POLICY". Since you arent familiar with hot girls i understand why u say the mur mur girls are average. the 5 times i been to mur mur i've seen nothing but trendy/gorgeous girls, casba has some hot girls but majority are beat. i will say that yes the only time i enjoyed casbah was new years and that was probly cause i was soo drunk that i didnt hear the music anymore!!!! what it comes down to, is that if you want a big club experience go to casbah. if you want a chill lounge like those here in nyc then go to mur mur. if u consinder casba's music true house music and the girls are the hottest there, then i truely do feel for you!!

acutally atlanticwackcity dj the girls at mur mur are much much hotter. did you get turned down at the door at mur mur? cause thats what casbah needs a "DOOR POLICY". Since you arent familiar with hot girls i understand why u say the mur mur girls are average. the 5 times i been to mur mur i've seen nothing but trendy/gorgeous girls, casba has some hot girls but majority are beat. i will say that yes the only time i enjoyed casbah was new years and that was probly cause i was soo drunk that i didnt hear the music anymore!!!! what it comes down to, is that if you want a big club experience go to casbah. if you want a chill lounge like those here in nyc then go to mur mur. if u consinder casba's music true house music and the girls are the hottest there, then i truely do feel for you!!

well said

The girls that work at Mur Mur are over the top HOT!

I was there for the Nightclub Expo recently and the DJ was good. But Mash-ups do get pretty tired after about 30 mins. Drinks are ridiculously expensive and I was there on a Monday when supposedly they are half price.

Place does look like a basement though.

The girls that work at Mur Mur are over the top HOT!

I was there for the Nightclub Expo recently and the DJ was good. But Mash-ups do get pretty tired after about 30 mins. Drinks are ridiculously expensive and I was there on a Monday when supposedly they are half price.

Place does look like a basement though.

i love u...... mashups get boring so damn fast or they take a good song and butcher it.....

Ok, I know sat is better then friday, but I am comming from nyc and meeting friends comming from philly.....meeting spot=AC.

so the question is what club is better (if any) on FRIDAY???

I am used to crobar, pacha and I am a HOUsE hEad, but our philly friends like some hip hop. Do any have more then one dj?

the last time I was in AC was the first year of TRU...thing have changed I think......I'm not sure what goes on there on friday...the last I hear it was gay night. I don't think my philly friends would like TRU.

Help me out peeps

Ok, I know sat is better then friday, but I am comming from nyc and meeting friends comming from philly.....meeting spot=AC.

so the question is what club is better (if any) on FRIDAY???

I am used to crobar, pacha and I am a HOUsE hEad, but our philly friends like some hip hop. Do any have more then one dj?

the last time I was in AC was the first year of TRU...thing have changed I think......I'm not sure what goes on there on friday...the last I hear it was gay night. I don't think my philly friends would like TRU.

Help me out peeps

40/40 club

I was at Mur Mur this past sat and had a great time. Get a table if you are all guys or get there early b/c the line is there to get guys to get tables. The music was good for a lounge. Not much house music played there which is to be expected. And yes there are hot women there and hotter women that work there.

• 2 years later...

On July 18th I am planning a bachelorette party. Does anyone have any suggestions? I was thinking Cashbah... Let me know! There will be like 10 girls going. We have a limo for the night so we can jump from place to place. Thanks!