Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Clubber founded website..please give a look

• 3 weeks later...

thats really cool that u all go clubing together all the time..did u ever think mayb u shoudl try new clubs.. sound factory is of the hook..i haven't made it to exit on saturday yet..is it really that good?? or just a bit off of sf??

------------------

*Get the f*k off my dance floor..SF <3 *

Hey thanx for checkin out the page. I was beginning to wonder if anyone had seen it from here. We've been branching out to other clubs lately. Hit Vinyl the other night...sucked. But it was Saturday...no DT.

Goin to Twilo this Friday for S&D.

Hey kitkat..who you callin cutie?

wink.gif

[This message has been edited by doubledown11 (edited 07-24-2000).]

I love how it's a group of you that go every weekend toghether. I go to Exit almost every Friday but not many of my friends want to go that much and they'll never go to other clubs with better music or anything. It sucks!

Janine

------------------

"Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake"

We're not 16. We're all 21 and over thank you. And we also like to hit other places besides Exit. We've tried Vinyl and some of gone to Twilo. We've hit up Paladium in New Rochelle and Emanon in White Plains.

I can't wait till Twilo next month for S&D. And soon we'll all be in Florida htting up all the places in Miami.

Maybe next time we hit Exit or any NYC club we could have a meet up.

------------------

Double-Down

• <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc"" TARGET=_blank>www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc
    </A>
  • double-down@mad.scientist.com

It is not death if you refuse it...

The Crow (The original graphic novel)

hey kitkat...5 minutes from Eminon? cool. Maybe you should meet up with us next time we're around there. Drop me an email ...maybe send me a pic.

------------------

Double-Down

• <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc"" TARGET=_blank>www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc
    </A>
  • double-down@mad.scientist.com

It is not death if you refuse it...

The Crow (The original graphic novel)