Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vegoose after parties/desert parties?

sparkletarte

long time no Vegas!

Unfortunately, it's not me that's going this time. I'm doing some scoping for a few friends who are going to Vegoose. Know of any after parties or desert parties that weekend? Music of the house/breaks (I know, no breaks in Vegas, but you never know) variety.

They're going to spend one night in Vegas, and I'll be setting them up for that part later once they know which night.

Thanks! Sooner or later I'll get back there...

Not really any desert raves or anything going on during Vegoose, as it's predominantly a differnet kind of crowd. Additionally Vegoose promotes an entire series of "Vegoose at Night" concerts that are in venues on and around the Strip, those usually go from around 1am-4am.

I was at Vegoose last year (and will be again this year) and there really wasn't anybody handing out any fliers for desert parties -- just street teams handing out flyers for the clubs.

However since each night of Vegoose wraps up right around 11pm, that leaves all the clubs on and around the Strip wide open. See the thread titled "Halloween in VEGAS" for info on all the club events and parties going on Halloween weekend.

Aside from the various club events and Vegoose at Night concerts, your friends would probably be happy hitting up Empire or Drai's between 3am-9am to get their house fix on.

long time no Vegas!

Unfortunately, it's not me that's going this time. I'm doing some scoping for a few friends who are going to Vegoose. Know of any after parties or desert parties that weekend? Music of the house/breaks (I know, no breaks in Vegas, but you never know) variety.

They're going to spend one night in Vegas, and I'll be setting them up for that part later once they know which night.

Thanks! Sooner or later I'll get back there...

Particle will be performing after hours at Empire Ballroom

Sun Oct 29 (3am Mon morning)

Empire Ballroom

Thanks for the info. Probably I'll see if they want to go to OPM, Pure, and Drai's. Those were the funnest spots I went to when I was there. Oh, and Cheetah's of course.

How long of a drive is it from Vegoose to the strip? Can you cab it and any guess on how much that would be? They are getting an rv to hang out in at Vegoose, but I'm not sure they will want to drive it into Vegas.

What's the Empire like? I'm just getting empty frames on their website. Location, crowd, etc.

Sam Boyd Stadium, which is where Vegoose is, is nowhere near the Strip at all. You'll be looking at a pretty hefty cab fare. However, you REALLY don't want to drive an RV to the Strip, so splitting the cab fare is the way to go if those are your only two options.