Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Prive last night

I wasn't expecting that in some random place in New Brunswick. Beautiful club and tons of hot chicks. There were a lot of Crobar regulars and a circle or two being formed.

Serge Devant threw down a nice set (a little commercial, but pretty good).

The vibe was OK, not sick, but OK.

It just sucks that it had to close at 2. A 3 or 4 am closing time would have been perfect. Oh well, that's Jersey.

But I'll say, with Exacta and Oscar G coming up, it's definitely in the mix for places I would go to on a Friday night and a nice place away from the city.

THANKS SO MUCH to everyone who came out last night to Prive'. I personally had a great time, and didnt stop dancing for a second once serge came on! he definitely killlllled it, and the party was great! definitely had the NYC vibe goin on, and we couldnt have asked for a better crowd. I especially hope that everyone else had as great a time as I did, and cant wait to see you all back there in the following weeks... DJ EXACTA on the 27th, DENNY TSETTOS on Nov 3rd, and OSCAR G on Nov 17th to name a few of the upcomming events! See you all on the dance floor!!! LATERRRR!

yea i heard the resident dj is sick too ;) everyone should come here him play.. but yea thats what we r going for here....its still jersey and there is nothing anybody can do about it, but we are doing our best to make this a good party in our area...and i think we r def on the right track..

and EXACTA is on the 20TH!!!

big thanks to everyone who came out to Prive Friday for Sege. he killed it!

the crowd was right and every face i saw was wearing a smile. i am glad you had a good time. for those of you who didn't make it this week be sure to check out Exacta later this month and Oscar G in November.

please make it a point to visit us when our resident DJ R.Smooth is on the tables, he does a good job.

see ya soon.