Clubplanet Nightlife Community

derrick carter

ingy6969

I thought that was one of my fav nights @ rise this year! DC did not dissapoint! the place was still busy @ 620 in he morning....good to see everyone out!

p.s that 65 year old guy/girl/whatever sitting in the corner was hideous and kinda freaking me out for a while! does anyone else knowhat i a talking about?

p.s that 65 year old guy/girl/whatever sitting in the corner was hideous and kinda freaking me out for a while! does anyone else knowhat i a talking about?

You mean those 2 guys dressed as girls? Yea, they are freaky. One of them was asking me about you, so I gave them your # :laugh: :laugh:

I thought that was one of my fav nights @ rise this year! DC did not dissapoint! the place was still busy @ 620 in he morning....good to see everyone out!

One of my favorite nights at RISE! Loved every second of it.

And yes...that dude was a little creepy. There were times when I was questioning if he was alive...he stayed in the same spot all night!

What an awesome night! Me and my cousin were lucky to get in, thanks Prp and Ralph! ;) Such great bumpy, chunky music. One of my favorite tracks of the night was the Sexual Healing remix. All hands in the air, everybody singing "Sex-ua-alll heeeeea-ling is somethin....that's GOOD FOR MEEE!" Ah such a good time! I was sorry to have to leave at 5 with the party still rockin strong!

and yes I saw those interesting creatures in the corner. There was some serious ugly goin on in that corner.

AWESOME freakin' night! SO glad I decided to go out. Great seeing everyone :)

I had a blast with you, mike and NYis! Thanks for surprising us! I really needed a fun night like that! ;)

That was a really, really fun night. Good seeing everyone out and dancing my ass off with you all.

I need more Friday nights like that and fewer Saturday mornings like the one that followed :hang:

:laugh: You too, ha??? Yeah, so much for feeling like I could sleep once I got home, got up instead and did what I had to do for the day then laid down. Was finally able to sleep sort of at like 3pm that afternoon. Felt good while is last right? :)