Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Morrilo Reviews?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooo well then i have to wait until next year! ;) i just want to go to spain in general......ive never been there.....

Spain is so dope, I've been there about 6-7 times. I love it... Barcelona is the most amazing city ever. The whole southern coast is out of control.

ooooo i wanna go! i have a feeling though, i will not want to come back home ever again! ;) i feel europe in my bones.

My fiance and myself have talked about moving to Barcelona or somewhere in Italy in the past, and those discussions are starting to pick up momentum again. I can speak conversational spanish, and we are both going to start learning Italian... Starting to look into the prospects of what to do for work now if we did decide to pull the trigger and get the fuck out of here.

My fiance and myself have talked about moving to Barcelona or somewhere in Italy in the past, and those discussions are starting to pick up momentum again. I can speak conversational spanish, and we are both going to start learning Italian... Starting to look into the prospects of what to do for work now if we did decide to pull the trigger and get the fuck out of here.

awesome. same here, conv spanish and italian.....romance languages ;) french a little tiny tiny bit. i wonder though, i think i would b homesick for a little while.

even though i was only in chicago for a week i was homesick, just kept comparing it to new york. however at the end of the trip i started really liking chicago and didn't want to leave!

awesome. same here, conv spanish and italian.....romance languages ;) french a little tiny tiny bit. i wonder though, i think i would b homesick for a little while.

even though i was only in chicago for a week i was homesick, just kept comparing it to new york. however at the end of the trip i started really liking chicago and didn't want to leave!

No way, I usually go to Spain for two weeks every summer, and the second I land I feel like I'm home. Not one thought about NY or the U.S. and A.

And ray ray if you want to hear djs play new and exclusive shit then i suggest you check out the djs who play 12-15hr sets and go adn listen to the last 5hrs or so of that set.

not true in the least ...it doesnt even have to be new or exclusive ..you can just simply have an ear for music that most dotn have....there is sooo much music out there that not even half of it is bein played ...real shame ...that most of the djs outhere feel the need to play the same shit everyone else is playin

No way, I usually go to Spain for two weeks every summer, and the second I land I feel like I'm home. Not one thought about NY or the U.S. and A.

ok im def going there now. june is the best time to go? what kind of prices are we talking about?

and oh yeah we are way off the topic of this thread, lol......

ok im def going there now. june is the best time to go? what kind of prices are we talking about?

and oh yeah we are way off the topic of this thread, lol......

I usually go in July, but June is def a good time. Just don't go in August, 1 it's way too hot. 2 most locals are on holiday, so you won't experience it the same.

it's expensive, flight will cost you between 7-1000. hotels you can get moderate accomodations fairly cheap, and you can always find deals on food/drink while you're there. it's the conversion that kills you, 100 USD = 77 Euros or there about.

If you're interested in going and have questions shoot me a PM, I'll gladly help you out and share my experiences with you.