Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Morrilo Reviews?

he has been playin the same fuckin tired tracks for 2 years now. "Say what you want" "Corcoa" He needs to get some new tracks. He just dont care, and dont try. If your a person who is really up to date on their music, you will think he is horrible. Anyone else will love him. Just plays real old fuckin records. As the boss of subliminal, he has the acces to anything he wants, just shows lack of intrest on his part. DJs who dont try, and dont care, really piss me off. There is 1000 others who would kill for that spot, and he does that. PLLEEEAASSSEEE!!!!!!!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its ridiculous to stay at a club til 4pm Sunday "for the music". I go out on a Sat night, to hear the music..ON SAT NIGHT!.. I'm glad I didnt go...sounds like a waste of time and money.. Going to a club is a small part of my weekend..this sounds like the whole time spent waiting on the music.. maybe I'm getting old..but its not for me.

Definitely.

You guys need to check out some different DJ's... :funny:

Don't confuse me with one of these peeps who goes to see Morillo, I wasn't there. Just agreeing with what Silver said.

I mean, sucking all night is not made up for by dropping 'bombs' from 1-4pm. That's called wasting 13 hours of my life before you decide to start doing your job.

Don't confuse me with one of these peeps who goes to see Morillo, I wasn't there. Just agreeing with what Silver said.

I mean, sucking all night is not made up for by dropping 'bombs' from 1-4pm. That's called wasting 13 hours of my life before you decide to start doing your job.

hell yes ...at any normal job ud get fired if u sat around doing nothing for 10 out of the 12 hrs ur supposed to be working

he has been playin the same fuckin tired tracks for 2 years now. "Say what you want" "Corcoa" He needs to get some new tracks. He just dont care, and dont try. If your a person who is really up to date on their music, you will think he is horrible. Anyone else will love him. Just plays real old fuckin records. As the boss of subliminal, he has the acces to anything he wants, just shows lack of intrest on his part. DJs who dont try, and dont care, really piss me off. There is 1000 others who would kill for that spot, and he does that. PLLEEEAASSSEEE!!!!!!!!

can u please get off ur soap box...noone gives a shit if ur the most up to date man in the scene....u sound like someone who doesnt know dick about dick..but tries to compensate by proving how much he's learned in the past yr ...im pretty sure every1 on here is tired of ur trainspotting

yes some of you need to check out new dj's for ex: the dj's in the basement

Lola,Keith Mutherfucking Blackstone,The urban relief project they ar ethe reason i came out to pacha saturday night all awesome dj's. who ever went and hung out in the BASEMENT knows what kindda music was being played.

honestly if u were there though u would have known that he actually DID play some new music (believe it or not). i was downstairs most of the time....but when i was upstairs in beginning of the nite was more funky and latin sounding....got harder l8ter on and people had a good time..... my friend who stayed until 330 told me that around 1 he was totally killing it.

i have heard from mad people on here that morillo sux which is why i never went to see him, but after being there on sat night, i honestly think he had the crowd moving, and loved a lot of the songs myself, and were mixed well so im not going to b a hater cuz he has sucked in the past and that's what other people are saying. i am open-minded and will check out everyone b4 i decide who i like....

also stim response did a great job keeping the party moving in the basement.....didnt get to hear lola this time around :( but keith and urban relief i did hear and they were really good....

I wasn't... It was just a general statement...

Well how about this for the people who complain about good musci from 10am-4pm. Im not talking about MOrillo only im talking bout nights when dt plays as well. Why not have a great fri night and rest up sat day/afternoon go on with your day and go to bed a bit early wake up at 6am or so and go to the club and think of it was work but wiht good musci when the night is voer enjoy the rest of sunday.

Which brings me to Stimulus Response...these guys really tore it up this time, a lot of Morillo fans that were passing through were impressed so hopefully there are some new recruits, hehe.

I think you have been hanging out with Silverbull too much (no disrespect that's my nigga) but either that or it is a prerequisite for Stimulus Response people to finish off sentences with "hehe"

Fredde Le Grand. They love that track in ibiza. It's about the party, not the music. Which is what is so backwards about NYC, enjoy yourself, who cares if the track is 2 years old, or 13 yrs old.

Erick is about the party, and he knows how to rock it.

Fredde Le Grand. They love that track in ibiza. It's about the party, not the music. Which is what is so backwards about NYC, enjoy yourself, who cares if the track is 2 years old, or 13 yrs old.

thanx, has been stuck in my head.....

hell yes ...at any normal job ud get fired if u sat around doing nothing for 10 out of the 12 hrs ur supposed to be working

can u please get off ur soap box...noone gives a shit if ur the most up to date man in the scene....u sound like someone who doesnt know dick about dick..but tries to compensate by proving how much he's learned in the past yr ...im pretty sure every1 on here is tired of ur trainspotting

Please, all of you. What do you give a fuck, I go out to hear new music, Music I cant listen to at home. SO PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!! Pisses me off when a DJ drops old tracks, show lack of intrest on there part. So please, if you dont like my posts, dont read them. Its my opinion, stop ur bitching, all of you.

Agreed!!! And he please majority of the crowd.........But you guys need to realize, that all people dont go out for the same reasons. Some people go out to meet girls, some to get fucked up, some to dance, some to listen to music. If you go to listen to the DJ, drop new exculsive bombs, Morillo is not for you. All im saying...

Please, all of you. What do you give a fuck, I go out to hear new music, Music I cant listen to at home. SO PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!! Pisses me off when a DJ drops old tracks, show lack of intrest on there part. So please, if you dont like my posts, dont read them. Its my opinion, stop ur bitching, all of you.

ahhh its ok, ray ray are def entitled to ur opinion, and i respect u for that...

in response to what u were saying, IMO, im not sure if it is lack of interest on the dj's part becuz he/she still needs to work the beats, tempos, and mix well enough to get the crowd going, regardless of the year the music was released, so im not sure if that is exactly lazy. also the dj may have a lot of interest in "telling the story" through all types of songs, older and brand new.

i do agree that someone that is playing really old tracks ALL night long is going to be really boring...and personally i go out to hear new music as well, but i dont mind some older tracks mixed in here and there....

i also recognize there are some people that just come out for the "party," not knowing the dj or whats going on. also u know at some of these parties people give a better response to the dj when they hear music they recognize, and aren't concerned with hearing the most exclusive newest music like more sophisticated house fans, u know?

ahhh its ok, ray ray are def entitled to ur opinion, and i respect u for that...

in response to what u were saying, IMO, im not sure if it is lack of interest on the dj's part becuz he/she still needs to work the beats, tempos, and mix well enough to get the crowd going, regardless of the year the music was released, so im not sure if that is exactly lazy. also the dj may have a lot of interest in "telling the story" through all types of songs, older and brand new.

i do agree that someone that is playing really old tracks ALL night long is going to be really boring...and personally i go out to hear new music as well, but i dont mind some older tracks mixed in here and there....

i also recognize there are some people that just come out for the "party," not knowing the dj or whats going on. also u know at some of these parties people give a better response to the dj when they hear music they recognize, and aren't concerned with hearing the most exclusive newest music like more sophisticated house fans, u know?

Agreed 100%

well rayray stop downloading music or getting it from whatever way you get it and then you will enjoy hearing music from all djs.

This isnt about you personally but one problem that i notice is "fans" who want to get their hands on every piece of music that they hear and like, its a great thing and a bad thing. Cuse songs get played out to easily everybody thinks there a dj, and when a person has a song for like a month and hear a dj drop it they say its old ive had itfor such and such time.

And also think of thebig room mentality is filled with 1000 of people some people want to hear certain things so it is a djs job to try to please everyone. So that dj plays certain things at certain times to try to please everyone, sometimes it works for some people and for others it doesnt.

A good dj plays the newest tracks A GREAT DJ plays 30+ yrs worth of dance music and makes it work.

And ray ray if you want to hear djs play new and exclusive shit then i suggest you check out the djs who play 12-15hr sets and go adn listen to the last 5hrs or so of that set.