Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's ur best piece of club momento (aka found my pvd watch!)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets see whats more retarded reporting posts that are hateful or announceing to the room that the person reported it (STYMIE)?Look i dont give a shit lola your just as bad with fueling the fire dont try to act all high and mighty.this thread was fine till that azzwipe ghoost had to go and say something stupid and messed up.if you didnt notice the whole other thread in the bump board is gone gee i wonder why.It doesnt bother you guys cuz you don't have it plain and simple and that makes you ignorant and non understanding.

so

lola

you

can

eat

shit

go

back

to

your

florida

room

:laugh: x 1000

I don't hang out in the florida room.. but thanks anyway i guess :laugh:

You keep egging it on by constantly coming here and throwing shit... but whatever kid.. your the one that had to bring your personal business out here.. i've told those via pm when i thought their statements were rather rude and tasteless... but thats neither here nor there...

I find it amusing that you tell me to eat shit yet have the nerve to report posts where you clearly provoke someone to post something insulting..

NO wonder the posts aren't deleted.. perhaps the people in charge see that you continue to sling insults...:idea:

I'm not here to get in a pissing match.. i was here to point out that this issue happened 3 months ago or whenever.. its yesterdays news and yesterdays joke.. its old...its tired....

But whatever man.. you wanna start shit with me.. be my guest.... if it will help you sleep at night.. go for it...

I could honestly give two fucks less. :laugh:

JOKING ABOUT AIDS IS NOT A JOKE YOU IGNORANT TWITS!!!And GHOOSSST I DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK HOW MANY GAY PEOPLE YOU KNOW,DOESNT MEAN ITS OK>DO YOU HAVE FRIENDS WITH HIV OR AIDS?DO YOU CRACK ON THEM ABOUT IT?WOULD THAT BE FUNNY TO YOU GUYS IF SOMEONE YOU CARED ABOUT WAS HARRASSED LIKE THAT?LIKE IM COMMING TO LIC YEAH OK.....SOME OF YOU ,AND I ALREADY GOT YOU PINNED ARE JUST PLAIN NASTY ON HERE.SOOO QUCK TO JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON.Do WHAT YOU DO DRAMAWHORES.AND YES I KNOW ITS ALL IN CAPS MAYBE IT WILL GET THROUGH SOME OF YOUR THICK SKULLS...ITS NOT COOL TO JOKE ABOUT AIDS.......SOMEDAY IT COULD BE YOU!!!!!!FUCKIn NUFF SAID U SAD BUNCH OF OATS.

There job is like a garabage men picking up usless items

No matter how hard they try they still stink!

Clue

Riffraff, rabble-rouser, demagogue

Don't sweat them - I can smell them from here

• 1 month later...
StarScream - I wouldn't worry about this shite. You're on a board with people that prove they have zero people skills when they say shite like "your t-cells must be dropping". It's a heavy indication they lack any sort of true friendships that would teach them what real compassion means. They're just showing the only wit they can muster is when they're hiding behind a computer screen because if you said anything remotely like that in a room in NYC you wouldn't be standing for very long. Besides I've seen a picture of you and not only are you seamingly cool and very good looking but someone I'd actually wanna hang with. Getting pissed at a bunch of CP dorks isn't worth it. I mean take ghhhost for example - if memory serves me well his pic indicated he might not be too bad to hang with either but unfortunately the 1,000 a words a picture says aren't the ones coming from the mouth of the individual in the pic. And ghhhost - don't get pissed - I'm just using you as an example seeing, again, you seem to be on the other end of the arguement.

were cool mikey..no biggie... :aright: