Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Studio 9 closing at 1am.....?

Hi everyone! Just so everyone knows, this is a FACT. The township of Woodbridge has now passed an ordinance that EVERY BAR AND CLUB must now close at 1 a.m.

This is all due to someone who was hurt badly at the old "Packee's Pub" on Route 1. This is all true. Sorry everyone, but it looks like not only Studio 9 will be calling last call at 12:30 a.m., but wherever you go in Woodbridge, all bars will be done at 1 a.m.

My info comes from a Woodbridge P.D. Lieutenant, so take it for what it's worth.

It's a shame, I had a lot of great times at Studio 9...after 1 am :)

even being from a cop i heard this is not true...

word on street its just studio 9 cuz of something with the hip hop shit dunno though.....hope it doenst happen cuz poor billys spot opening up with something good as soon as liquor liscense good to go

First of all boy, Poor Blly is dead RIP... GOD BLESS HIM!! He lasted the longest out of ALL including Club Abyss if it were not for ms he would still be the king of rt. 9

This "new guy" will not buy back his best customers at LOOKERS AND BREATHLESS .......all the heavy hitters......... He had no COMPETITION.......................................so he got away with that????

Sick MF????????????????

Why does he think he can do a high end steak house in Woodbridge in a working class area and he copied half of the RUTH CHRIS name.......????

He will also have to close at 1 am.........

im sorry didn't mean to offend...i was just referencing the spot (venue location) not the person.

i don't understand the rest of your post

was just saying what i heard, doesnt mean its cut in stone. cop could be right, just hoping not

so Studio 9 had to shut down at 1am this past saturday nite???

was it just for 1 nite or will it be like every saturday nite from now on?

Studio 9 is back to their 3 AM closing this weekend 10/20/06. Their license was just renewed with the 3 AM closing for the next year.

ARE YOU COMING TO THEIR HALLOWEEN BASH? It was alot of fun last year.