Clubplanet Nightlife Community

19th Birthday tonight, where to go?

At 12:01am I turn 19, and I've been trying to find a good club to go to with my friends (theyre 18+). I wanted to go to Crobar, but I obviously can't get into any of the 21+ places. Any ideas for where to party 18+ on Saturday night in Manhattan?

Dont worry. The teenage angst is still left over.

Most places in NYC are 21+ on saturday. Best bet is to call ahead, see if someone can get you a straight answer as to see their door policy for the nights events.

Happy Birthday.

Thanks. I've got plenty of friends who brag about how they were get into all these spots all the time, etc etc, but let's face it they're full of shit. I know finding somewhere where I can get in (legitimately) will be a hassle, but I'll give it a shot.

what makes you think they are full of shit? most the people on this board were going out to clubs way before they were 21. you obviously fall in to that group of teenagers who aren't cool enough or don't know the right people. Get some fake ID's, pay off a bouncer, do something. Or like I said get yourself and a few of your guy friends a couple 6 packs of Mike's Hard Lemonade, maybe find some weed and play XBox all night. Even if you or your friends did get in to a club, chances are one of you will have one two many beers and end up throwing up all over the place. Trust me you're better off staying home. The "club scene" is not for everybody.

Last summer I spent alot of time in Italy, I'd imagine Rome isn't Ibiza, but I went to my fair share of clubs there and I loved it, which is why ever since I've been looking for decent places to go back home. Anywhere I've gone that was 18+ sucked so I came to this site just asking for advice. I haven't played a video game since I was like 13, and I'm not even much of a drinker so if you want to generalize and treat me like a punk because of my age thats fine man, but if you could help me out and maybe give me some better advice then "sit home and play madden" I'd appreciate it. I realize there's plenty of pricks my age who get their way into decent establishments and make asses out of themselves, but that's not me.

At 12:01am I turn 19, and I've been trying to find a good club to go to with my friends (theyre 18+). I wanted to go to Crobar, but I obviously can't get into any of the 21+ places. Any ideas for where to party 18+ on Saturday night in Manhattan?

When I was 19 I would just borrow my brother's ID some of the time to get into 21+ parties, since we looked so much alike. Or, I'd just hit up 18+ parties. I wound up doing the latter more than often, and I still had a lot of fun. But then again, there were a lot of good 18+ parties at that time too. Hit up Pacha on Friday nights; it's 18+, and the lineups there on Friday are wonderful. Not too crowded either. I've hit up Pacha on certain Fridays and I've enjoyed the lineup better than the Sat party.