Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Grand Opening of Joe Black's Nightclub, Hartford w/Mario Calegari

mattyfeets

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmm... Hinkis Sound... That's the kind of sound that makes that bone in your throat vibrate. Very sexy.

Hey, Scoobee snacks. It sooo IS the oddest place to put a DJ booth. Who would ever put a DJ booth in a place that would give a complete birds eye-view of the dance floor and the whole venue for that!!! Obviously these guys just don't know what the hell they're doing.

Come on Joe.

I know where a DJ Booth is supposed to go. I am just wondering why there is 30 feet between the DJ booth and the start of the dancefloor at the end of the staircase.

Just what it looks like.. Wasn't breaking balls saying people don't know what they are doing. I'll let you know my answer to that in a month..

Good luck with the opening. Im gonna come check the place out on Saturday

Hello just want to say thank you to Silverio and the promtion Team for booking me, will be my 1st time playing in Hartford, Ct im sure we all will have a great time!

Always

Mario Calegari

How many people are promoting this place. Seems like Yourhartford was doing it for a while and now its "Silverio and the promtion Team". Too many hands in the pot