Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TIPS FOR WOMEN

1 WHENEVER I HIT THE DANCEFLOOR ALL EYES ON ME!

2 WHENEVER I LOOK AT YOU DROP TO YOUR KNEES.

3 DONT BE TOUCHIN MY DRUGS!

4 HAVE A COLD BOTTLE OF WATER WAITING FOR ME AT ALL TIMES. AND DONT BE TOUCHIN MY DRUGS!

------------------

deez nuts

pooh i'm curious to know who you are since your from hoboken and i'm very close to that town, i hope your not someone i know. or worse my ex who lives there.anyways i think you gave demands rather than tips and you need to read carefully through my posting of tips for men. bc the way you sound you probably need them. the only girls that would do all you ask are either stupid or busted.

LMAO!! pooH, why is it that you cause such a stir EVERYWHERE you go!! eek.gif

As far as your tips are concerned . . . still a bachelor? Ever wondered why? rolleyes.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

uh oh! now i gotta think, have i said anything self-incriminating on these boards with this same username??? hahahahaha! well, i'm a monkey now. who are you? post your full name, ss#, and address on this board. well, i'm from washington, so that might determine if you know me