Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rave @ Exit: August 10th "Dark Side of the Moon"

There is a rave at exit on thursday, august 10th. It is called "Dark side of the Moon".

Frankie Bones, Heather Heart, Adam x, Nigel Richards, DJ funk, Creator, Rob Gee, Mark Dearborn, Dylan Drazen + many more!!

They will have the main floor + 2 more rooms + VIP lounge + roof open with DJ's from all over the world. THIS RAVE SHOULD BE HUGE!!

info line:212-615-6609

site: http://www.DSOTMVOYAGE.com

Who is going and can anyone get me a comp?

[This message has been edited by trancetrax (edited 08-01-2000).]

[This message has been edited by trancetrax (edited 08-01-2000).]

Guest crystalmethodny

Happy bday Maxine!

Mine too! smile.gif

-CM

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

sorry to hear that your boyfriend got arrested but that is what happens when he deals illegal substances. he knew he had a chance of getting arrested and he took the chance so he could make some money. so it sucks to be him spending a night in jail being someone else's bitch for the night. smile.gif

2 things

right on to brian. nobody forced the bf to carry anything

and.......what is different haing a 3 on 6 tag vs a 2 on 3 tag vs jsut 1 guy on two decks if all they ever do is spin an hour? I think hybridizing a live pa in that would be far more interesting. Yeah, keeping all those records in sync must be hard, but it breaks down to 1 guy dealing with 3 sources: his two decks and the playing collevtive of the rest. Carl cox spins on 3 decks for at least 3 HOURS. Jeff MIlls on 3 PLUS a 909. Food for thought. Hype sucks

I don't know...I'm kinda giving up on raves. I don't feel the friendly vibes anymore. The whole scene has turned to crap. I heard crazy shit happened at a recent party that happned this past weekend, All Out Sunshine. Supposedly a security guard got beat up by a bunch of kids in which one of them wasn't allowed in and someone brought there dog and some asshole fed it drugs and died. What the hell is going on?! I think I'm saying goodbye to the rave scene. Crackeads and thugs are taking it over and it sucks. frown.gif

------------------

It's here today but it's gone tomorrow,

It's here today and today will never come again.

shadowchaser076@aol.com