Thurs night...

xlr8ted

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey what's up __________ ,

Man hate myself today! Went out last night with _______, ________, _______, and ________ . First we started at __________. It suxed so we took a cab and went over to ___________. Then _________ wanted to stay but I said "are you f*cking kidding me?" So we left and ended up at Mantra. That place is the devil! Drank way to much. "BUMPED" a lot too.

Just talked to ___________. ____________ and ___________ are still up at ____________'s apartment. lol

Man do I hate myself today. Gotta go to __________ today/tonight with Meg.

yours truly,

D:rew

**edited-AGAIN**

yeah and throw in the part about how he just got 2 sausage egg and cheese croissants at dunkins and another part about how he wish he knew where that bag went from last night so he can bump it up at work

My IM conversations never go in that direction.....Feel free to edit the form letter. After all it is Thur...

yeah and throw in the part about how he just got 2 sausage egg and cheese croissants at dunkins and another part about how he wish he knew where that bag went from last night so he can bump it up at work

And drew stopped up last night and grabbed that thing you left behind. no need for you to make the drive