Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I hate RISE now. They treat people like shit.

sorry to hear you got beat up

but I can understand RISE hesitation at allowing you bloodied into their establishment

how are they to know you got jumped ?

maybe you were the one who jumped and hurt someone and using their place to hideout and wash off blood / and hide from cops

a beaten and bloodied man can be a serious liability for them, esp since they are already in a touchy situation being the only afterhours joint in Boston

just playing devils advocate,

sorry to hear you got beat up

but I can understand RISE hesitation at allowing you bloodied into their establishment

how are they to know you got jumped ?

maybe you were the one who jumped and hurt someone and using their place to hideout and wash off blood / and hide from cops

a beaten and bloodied man can be a serious liability for them, esp since they are already in a touchy situation being the only afterhours joint in Boston

just playing devils advocate,

I agree with a lot of the things you have said but i have gone to RISE for the past 6 years almost every other weekend. I even told them to hold on to my wallet. all i needed to do was clean up. i even asked them a wet paper towel. again i was told to piss off

Hey, I'm not sure who are you but you need to think a minute here before you go on.

First off, we're upset at the thought that someone got beat up at the Radison. We heard there had been some kind of problem in the theatre district, but had no idea until I read this that there was someone we knew involved. I'm really upset to hear this.

But you need to realize the situation before you write a attack on us.

In the midst of an extremely busy night, a bloodied person who was not recognized by the staff came to our door and wanted to come into the club to clean up. We were told of that and we decided that the best place for you to go was the emergency room at Tufts medical center which is a few minutes away. That is where someone who has been attacked belongs..not the RISE bathroom. You needed to go to the hospital and talk to police.

I was never outside during this time, I never personally saw you. You might be mistaking someone else for me.

I really think you should reconsider what you've written here. It's not fair, and to dismiss our concern for people because we couldn't offer you what only the hospital and police can - I think that's really not right for you to write what you have here.

I understand you are upset - you got beat up and its horrible. But to single out us as uncaring people in this situation is really wrong.

-Darrin

WOW! I'm so sorry this happened to you Jose :( I used to work right next to the Radisson and this is one of the main reasons that I decided to leave there. The theatre district has become so bad, it was downright scary to walk around there in the dark. I hope you are okay.

I stood outside of RISE for over an hour before Joe Musser went upstairs to get Tom (Sorry Darrin) I understand I was blodied, I understand the liability, I completely understand but my issue is the fact that NOT ONE individual at RISE offerred to call the paramedics, call the police, even appease my asking of a wet paper towel. What would have happened if my injuries were life threatening? What would have happened if I would have been seriously hurt. Would want that on your conscience? All I asked was for some help from a club I have been going to for over 6 years. All I asked was for someoine to help me in some way. Did anyone help? Not ONE PERSON

Stop crying u pussy. Go to the hospital next time or go home.

• 2 weeks later...