Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so i was wondering....

raincry

I'm going as a vial of coke...err, wait....that was E's idea. ^_^

it's on a tuesday...what's the point? ehh, I celebrate random years, this one being not one of them....I like to really go all out,which can get $$$, so I just do it every 2 or 3 yrs.

I only wanna play dress up with The Rain, cuz she's so fun when it comes to that. so hun if ya feel like donning a not-yer-everyday getupand want a partner in crime..so to speak...I'm thrrrr...otherwise...I'll just stay home sip on Chamomile & pet my kitty. ^_^

I'm going as a vial of coke...err, wait....that was E's idea. ^_^

it's on a tuesday...what's the point? ehh, I celebrate random years, this one being not one of them....I like to really go all out,which can get $$$, so I just do it every 2 or 3 yrs.

I only wanna play dress up with The Rain, cuz she's so fun when it comes to that. so hun if ya feel like donning a not-yer-everyday getupand want a partner in crime..so to speak...I'm thrrrr...otherwise...I'll just stay home sip on Chamomile & pet my kitty. ^_^

yea it sux being on a tooesday.....we had a party to go to last night.....got my sexy csi outfit and was prepared to rip the town apart but i was exhausted from running around all day shopping and doing some makeovers for some of my family for their parties that by the time i got home i just wanted to kick it. ah well it was quite a fullfilling day and there's always next year....maybe we could play dress up again then :bounce:008.gif

yea it sux being on a tooesday.....we had a party to go to last night.....got my sexy csi outfit and was prepared to rip the town apart but i was exhausted from running around all day shopping and doing some makeovers for some of my family for their parties that by the time i got home i just wanted to kick it. ah well it was quite a fullfilling day and there's always next year....maybe we could play dress up again then :bounce:008.gif

let's thro a costume party at some random time....like that quiet time before wmc, lol

I was beat yesterday, too much stuff going on here too. CSI! lol great show! I'm just now getting addicted to it. makeovers? sounds fun ^_^

did anyone go out for the halloween?

let's thro a costume party at some random time....like that quiet time before wmc, lol

I was beat yesterday, too much stuff going on here too. CSI! lol great show! I'm just now getting addicted to it. makeovers? sounds fun ^_^

did anyone go out for the halloween?

Nah, I was spent from the weekend still. I didn't even pass out candy this year.