Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: montbh

now now thats not nice.. i have plenty of friends that are living with the virus and not dying..

sheeze :rolleyes:

eh, i just don't like him. which he takes to mean I hate all fags. Someone better tell all the fags that I'm hanging out with that tomorrow that I don't really consider them friends. or do I :confused:

eh, i just don't like him. which he takes to mean I hate all fags. Someone better tell all the fags that I'm hanging out with that tomorrow that I don't really consider them friends. or do I :confused:

i know.. what bothers me is the dislike for him is twisted into a dislike for a whole community, whether its the gay community or people living with hiv... and thats not the case at all..

i know.. what bothers me is the dislike for him is twisted into a dislike for a whole community, whether its the gay community or people living with hiv... and thats not the case at all..

Yes!! That's the thing I dislike the most about him.

mike, no use fighting it.....they are in love and will do anything for each other.

Now i just wonder who the power bottom is.....monty or starscream?

mad props. you do that milkdonnadonnadon fsn pretty well :rock: lollllll. You're best material yet.

please tell me why you all don't like me huh?i never had a problem with any of you until this bullshit 1st started with Michael.You losers made it a point to get involved with something that had nothing to do with any of you except Michael.See that's the whole thing,im an easy going person no probs with people at all,but if you wanna stick up for some douche bag that's an ignorant eggo that makes jokes that i have to just sit and deal with?I think not...sooo carry on HATERS!

Here's an example of someone getting involved with something they had nothing to do with:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/drama/316371-attn-arg-drew-bull.html

:laugh:

Listen LOLA Miss know it all,there was nothing wrong at all with what i said,NOTHING!!! Don't get it twisted tart.That was in the NYC section .notice not one of the guys he was talking to even said one word to back him up or anything...geee i wonder why?Maybe cuz he had to go off the deep end and call me a cum guzzling queen and tell me to get Aids...sooo please don't even try it.You and your lame azz attempts TROLL.

Ps i could give you many of threads where you opened your big mouth when noone was even talking to you to put your 2 cents in blabber mouth but honestly there are just tooooooooooo many.Look at the pot calling the kettle black.

Listen LOLA Miss know it all,there was nothing wrong at all with what i said,NOTHING!!! Don't get it twisted tart.That was in the NYC section .notice not one of the guys he was talking to even said one word to back him up or anything...geee i wonder why?Maybe cuz he had to go off the deep end and call me a cum guzzling queen and tell me to get Aids...sooo please don't even try it.You and your lame azz attempts TROLL.

mods can TROLL all they want. otherwise they wouldn't be doin their job

Ps i could give you many of threads where you opened your big mouth when noone was even talking to you to put your 2 cents in blabber mouth but honestly there are just tooooooooooo many.Look at the pot calling the kettle black.

And this folks, is why i continue to post here... pure entertainment :laugh:

whatever kid.. whatever.. bump all the threads you want cupcake.. i really don't give a fuck :aright: