Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Carl Cox at Tabu tonight

vegasguy25

It was great! Just about every industry mover-and-shaker was there. The only sad part of the night was the confirmation that Ice is indeed closing on Saturday. I didn't see anyone dancing on the bar like at Bad Boy Bill's Tabu show but then again, I left early at around 3 a.m. or so.

how was this event....

Coxy and Marco Bailey is great combo

This party was excellent. I doubted Tabu's ability to throw a great party around these two guys, whose music is a great deal different than what the venue is used to hosting, but they did a fantastic job. Epope, tell your friends over there thank you again for booking those guys.

Epope, tell your friends over there thank you again for booking those guys.

No problem buddy!! Great local support. Body English owned the night with just about all employee's on hand. I also have to admit probably the best looking crowd all year long for Tabu. There were some stunner's but then again 944 helps to bring that look. All in all it was a huge success for Tabu.

Be on the look out for the flyer for my birthday party.

Pretty much another industry mixer.

I will be celebrating it on Nov. 28th at Tabu. Also celebrating that night my good friend VegasRey.

DJ's to include:

DJ Ikon (Opening Set), Chris Lake (First Official US Gig!!), DJ Jason Mikx (Sydney Australia)

It is going to be an insane party. The official afterparty at Spearmint Rhino. Will be an open guestlist for my party, as well as comp bottles. Not like we really need any more since my party is going to be Open Bar Grey Goose!!

EPOPE