Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tedd Patterson@Cielo on sat nov 4th, check out the clips if you havent heard him yet

hmm i thought cielo was more of a deep house music place, at least that is the type of music that i have heard when i was there.. i'm going to check him out when he is there next......

thats an assumtion alot of people make about myself as well that i only listen to deephouse lol.

Well heres there on nov 4th and again on dec 2nd so keep those dates in mind if your around.

off topic silverbull when r the dates for 718 sessions at deep nightclub in nyc?? is it every sun? do they have a website?? thanks bro i'll see if i can make it this sat to see tedd, if i see u there i'll say "hi"....... mike

718 sessions is on sun nov 12th from 6pm-12am, its once a month with DANNY KRIVIT, on the 12th though he will be joined by the future of house music THE MARTINEZ bros, who are only 15 and 17yrs old but can bang it out and have been doin so at many venues here in nyc and have just started touring the world. That party is more on the deeper house style with old school dance classics mixed with alot of newer house cuts with some tribalish beats. But without a doubt the best vibe in nyc noparty can match that room, trust me.

It is funny how a persons taste changes. I would never miss a Howells party three years ago. Ever since he changed his style adding hard tech and just slamming in from one track to the next that killed it for me. Tedd sounds like a good time. I just hate the door at Cielo on the weekends.

great party... too bad i couldnt stay too long... ted patterson was ripping it sick...

thanks for the hookup at the door gabe... good seeing you...

man alot of things led to that door being crazy when it was time to open, hopefully theres never a private party before tedd patterson again.

That private party really affected the mood of the staff and tedd, he personally felt it was far from his best performance, glad you had fun man, good seeing you quite a suprise.

man alot of things led to that door being crazy when it was time to open, hopefully theres never a private party before tedd patterson again.

That private party really affected the mood of the staff and tedd, he personally felt it was far from his best performance, glad you had fun man, good seeing you quite a suprise.

man i wish i was there for tedd. :( gabe what do u mean the mood was affected? re the priv party?