Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Josh Wink @ Love?

as previously said: LOVE as a venue has so much potential! Perfect sound, not too big not too small, reasonable prices.

I LOVE LOVE!

If it were located in the 'trendy' meat packing district, the club would be packed every night.

I was there last friday for Demi & DJ KIWI's bday party, and it was far from being crowded.

I will go back there for Thanksgiving night.

ahhh, I totally forgot Demi was there on Friday. I missed him last time around too. damn it!

haven't come across any info on Thanksgiving night....who's playing?

Never heard Wink......But I know Deepspell always brings it...........The system there is sick....I may have to check this out.......Should be a SICK night

:getdown:

Wink is the man!! You definitely won't be dissappointeded. I've been seeing him live since 94-95?

And he's put out some killer tunes over the years.

hey, I think I caught your set at Crobar this past summer in the reed room before Sasha or Digweed maybe. Good stuff.

ohhh yeah. I remember you. Judging by your avatar I'm guessing you were the guy I was talking to about surfing that night. haha, small world.

Come out early on the 1st, I'm playing early with Zack (the guy I spun with at Crobar that night.)

ohhh yeah. I remember you. Judging by your avatar I'm guessing you were the guy I was talking to about surfing that night. haha, small world.

Come out early on the 1st, I'm playing early with Zack (the guy I spun with at Crobar that night.)

good memory!

looking forward to hearing you guys again

Guest onisakura

I was there for Demi and i agree, it was FARRRRRR from packed. What made it look a little fuller was my group of friends that came up from Miami to hear him. I always hear people saying its packed on this night or that night....but i've yet to encounter it.

That said, its a great venue with a unique feel. Its got a few design flaws but if you're a true audiophile it really shouldn't make a difference. The system in there is built to be heard and felt.

That said, its a great venue with a unique feel. Its got a few design flaws but if you're a true audiophile it really shouldn't make a difference. The system in there is built to be heard and felt.

on the design side of things, I was there last night and they now have a bar set up in the room right next to the dance floor, which I thought was a great idea.

Guest onisakura
on the design side of things, I was there last night and they now have a bar set up in the room right next to the dance floor, which I thought was a great idea.

Thats exactly what i was talking about. I saw that last friday too. Smart move.