Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXIT tomorrow for 1st time ever

is it true that i will not enjoy myself going to the exit tomorrow night for the first time while rolling my balls off. i mean, i dont mind if its packed but i wanna be warned if its too crowded to the point where its hard to go to the bathroom, get water and all u feel is claustrophobic(?)

Dude, go to Twilo... four awesome DJs in one night. Great music all night long. All you gonna hear is cheesy KTU music. Not worth the money.

------------------

It's here today but it's gone tomorrow,

It's here today and today will never come again. - KmFdM

shadowchaser076@aol.com

That is Exit in a nutshell. Not only is it packed, but there really aren't that many people there. It's just all the juicers who take up so much damn room. (just kidding, it really is packed) Everywhere you go, you will have to be fighting through a crowd. I hate Exit. Too crowded with too many meatheads who will beat the crap out of you if you bump into'em or glance at their woman.

------------------

Mushrooms... how to see god, be god, and make god obsolete while listening to Pink Floyd

i disagree. i love exit and i go every friday. it's a huge club and it only seems packed because the majority of the people don't know how to get around the club. there's several stair cases to go up and down, and there's several bathrooms(only the ones on the second floor get packed). if you meet up with i'll show you around. you'll see all the secret ways to get around without a problem, and how you'll never have to make a line to go to the bathroom. plus i love the size of the club, all the diff rooms, and i love the rooftop. fri is also gonna be hot bc there opening a new room.

if you go and you meet up with me and your honestly not having a good time i'll give you your money back(since i promote there).

twilo does sound like it's gonna be good that's why i'm thinking of going to both places.

write back and tell me what your gonna do

Well if you can deal with moving one step every 5 minutes you'll like this place. If youre a girl though, my suggestion....go up to the Champagne Room....its by the hip hop room. The guy at the door lets girls in and sometimes a girl w/ her bf. But if its a bunch of girls, 9/10 times you'll get in. Its a lot cooler in there (meaning AIR CONDITIONING) Its kind of bright though at times but they have comfy couches and its a nice chill area. If you cant take the rest of the club, hit this room up. smile.gif

GO TO EXIT YOU WILL LOVE IT

exit is too packed to have it be your regular spot for every friday but for every once in a while esp your first time it is AN AMMAZING show and experience..... the lights, etc. are off the wall. you will enjoy it

EMAIL ME: oasis9389@aol.com for a list

------------------

oasisnyc.8m.com

(Oasis9389@aol.com)

GUESTLST @ exit, tunnel, sound factory 201-725-8858

(oasis guestlst)

I guess that maybe it is a wee bit warm in there but I've never noticed...that is after I've come up. The first hour or so has always been hellish but it's always worth it to me. I don't feel the heat after I'm hit. But, I've never been there on Fri. only Sat.

Personally, I've never had a bad time there. Oh yeah, I always follow it up with Factory at around 3 or 4 am since Exit dies out early. smile.gif

ravermania you seem to know the scoop on me.

that's how i look but i don't know what i'm gonna be wearing. i dress in many diff styles. sometimes, i'm the naked girl, the raver girl, etc. i'm also short and i'll be dancing the whole night.

that's not fair though you know how i look, how do you look?

Hehehe...you can get the same scoop on me if you check the "Ethnicities" post again. I'm an Indian dude, about 6' tall...Of course I'll be wearing my khaki cargoes ( I NEED all those pockets), but not sure what sort of shirt. I'll also have my green photon lights attached to the ends of blue glowstix. See you tomorrow!