Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tip for the gentlemen

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOLOLOL....Thanks for the thought...

lol, sorry ghhhhhost stole my heart with his Rafiqi's/Boys II Men date suggestion.

Computerjockey-- You are exactly right, one of my gay friends constantly makes fun of me b/c he gets more dick than I do. Gay guys no doubt have it easier in the "getting random ass" dept. Don't get me wrong, if a really hot guy wants to dance I'm not going to turn him down, but this post was for the vast majority of guys who aren't going to get by on their looks alone.

I'm sure this thread is going to spawn countless jokes regarding my personal life, but I'm willing to take that risk for the betterment of clubland. Plus it will probably be hilarious.

Anyway, I've seen a lot of guys post on here about not being able to meet girls in clubs, how girls are bitches, etc. Judging by my friends and I it is definitely true that the success rate for picking up girls in a club is about 1%, so I want to share a pick-up method this guy used that actually made me want to call him.

First he came up to me, complimented me and walked away. No touching, no attempting to grind with me. Then a little while later he came up and gave me his card, with a note on it that said he would love to go out for drinks and if I was interested I should call him. Then again he just walked away. I thought it was really cool b/c he actually asked me out (instead of just giving his card and leaving the ball in my court) but there was no pressure.

I just thought I would throw this out there since I thought it was a MUCH better idea then trying to scream out a conversation in a club, waste money on drinks and get shot down anyway, which is what most guys seem to do.

sounds to me like he didnt want to waste his ghb on you in a club where other guys might hit on you...better watch out when your out alone with him...

• 4 months later...

first off, the trashy jokes posting in this topic hardly qualify as "gentleman," and I doubt i'd apply that to the losers who hit on you at your shitty house clubs. Anyway, the guys approach from post #1 sounds incredibly creepy and if you are only succeeding 1% of the time, the only tip you need is "get less ugly and learn how to talk to people."

first off, the trashy jokes posting in this topic hardly qualify as "gentleman," and I doubt i'd apply that to the losers who hit on you at your shitty house clubs. Anyway, the guys approach from post #1 sounds incredibly creepy and if you are only succeeding 1% of the time, the only tip you need is "get less ugly and learn how to talk to people."

word the fuck up !!!