Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NEW LIGHTS . . .

My bf and I have these fiber wires that we sometimes attach to the sides of our pants. It lights up . . . it comes with a control box the size of a pager. It blinks too. It funny when people look at you and then do a double when they see something blinking all the way down the sides of your pants. biggrin.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

You folks seen a device that looks like a spinning top with lights? There are lights attached to this thing that looks like a joystick...then you press a button on the "joystick", the lights light up and start spinning. Any help on how much this is, and where to get it?

Look at clubtoys.com. They have these light-up shirts. You can ditch the shirt and just take the lighted part (they have a yin and yang, male and female symbols, a heart, etc.) and attach that somewhere on your clothes (I think there is a velcro patch or something). They also use a battery pack and that should draw some attraction.

The spinning thing which shows words is cool. I've seen a guy program "HELP" into it and he started spinning it next to some guy who was dancing like a fool in the middle of a circle... rolleyes.gif Its always cool to see the new toys at the clubs!

<<<PEACE>>>

I don't mind the people with glow sticks and thnigs like that...I can't really deal with people that have millions of lights on them...they look like christmas tress...I think I'll go blind staring at them. eek.gif

Originally posted by rims99:

I don't mind the people with glow sticks and thnigs like that...I can't really deal with people that have millions of lights on them...they look like christmas tress...I think I'll go blind staring at them. eek.gif

Then I suggest you look away. tongue.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Originally posted by g-money:

Look at clubtoys.com. They have these light-up shirts. You can ditch the shirt and just take the lighted part (they have a yin and yang, male and female symbols, a heart, etc.) and attach that somewhere on your clothes (I think there is a velcro patch or something). They also use a battery pack and that should draw some attraction.

The spinning thing which shows words is cool. I've seen a guy program "HELP" into it and he started spinning it next to some guy who was dancing like a fool in the middle of a circle... rolleyes.gif Its always cool to see the new toys at the clubs!

<<<PEACE>>>

I've seen the same toy, some guy had it at Factory a few weeks back, but this guy spelled out "K-HOLE".

------------------

In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing.

OH PLEASE, WE'RE ALL "FREEKS" WITH THE LIGHTS AND GLOWSTICKS. SOUNDS LIKE GLOWSTICK ENVY TO ME! I BET MINE'S BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THAN YOURS!! tongue.gif

I HEARD FROM THE GRAPEVINE THAT I SHOULD LOOK FOR KITTY OR BLUEANGEL DOING GLOWSTICKS. THAT I WOULD LOVE TO WATCH!! cool.gif LET ME KNOW WHERE TO GO SO I CAN LOOK FOR THE ASIAN GIRLS DOING THE HOUSE VERSION OF THE RUNNING MAN . . .