Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Happen To KTU since Jeff Zee left? DOes KTu still support Dance music culture

rbert

NYc city radio station going through changes first Jeff Zee Leaves Ktu know ktu has no late friday night mixes with Roger Sanchez and Liquid Tood. The Dj mixixng on Ktu playing old dance music. IS KTu trying to compete with 102.7. !02.7 people used to worked for KTu but they just playing old dance music and sometimes they play new. The mixes on friday is old dance music and house music.NY has enough Two hip hop station, two r&b station one reaggatone station and Ktu was dance music station and Z100s top 40. Since Jeff Zee left Ktu change for the worst friday and sat. Fiday and sat night i listen to college radio station radio hofstra and 89.1 nyu still support NYc nightlife scene and culture. internet radio and xm and siirus. AOL users xm radio free.Sirrus support dance music more then xm. Cant wait WMC 2007

ktu is done...corporate did format change....

if you want some good music listen tonight to WSOU 89.5 FM "Club Sessions" 10p.m. - 12 a.m. I will be spinning along with other area DJs

WSOU normally plays mostly hard rock/metal or whatever you would call it today. I listen to WSOU a lot in the car since KRock (92.3) changed to all talk during the day. KRock sux now. too much classic rock when they actually play music. Besides O & A and maybe a little Mad Money with Kramer, there talk bs sux.

there has not been nearly enough attention or anger over KTU's complete change & worthlessness over the last month.

i listened every week for liquid tood, roger sanchez and paul oakenfold.

and before them junior vasquez & david morales.

ktu canceleed all those awesoem shows & now they play oldies dance hits like 90s & lots of pop like timberlake.

ktu had been my #1 nyc radio since 2003 when junior started his show.

the new program director mr miller has destroyed ktu & turned it into oldies dance/hits like 106.7 ez listening and z100.

i cannt believe that ktu took the best shows in nyc radio sman oakey etc off in favour of 90s dance hits, that you can hear anytime at many other stations.

ktu better bring back sman and oakey. they have lost my listenership forever until they do.

we should all protest

whoever is responsible for killing roger sanchez, liquid todd & oakey on ktu late nights weekends is abysmal & i haqve stopped listebning.

thye oldies dance hits format is repugnant & anyway you hear these same songs on 106.7, 102.7 & even 95.5 all day & night already.

its a huge m,istake & miller & the people above him have destroyed ktu & we shld all write & call them in protest.

WSOU normally plays mostly hard rock/metal or whatever you would call it today. I listen to WSOU a lot in the car since KRock (92.3) changed to all talk during the day. KRock sux now. too much classic rock when they actually play music. Besides O & A and maybe a little Mad Money with Kramer, there talk bs sux.

in my post i said Sundays is a specialty show called "Club Sessions". There is all types of EDM DJs on it but I only spin house bangers when I'm on. Take a listen next week. Any local talent want there mix featured on the show contact me djcyph00@gmail.com

there has not been nearly enough attention or anger over KTU's complete change & worthlessness over the last month.

i listened every week for liquid tood, roger sanchez and paul oakenfold.

and before them junior vasquez & david morales.

ktu canceleed all those awesoem shows & now they play oldies dance hits like 90s & lots of pop like timberlake.

ktu had been my #1 nyc radio since 2003 when junior started his show.

the new program director mr miller has destroyed ktu & turned it into oldies dance/hits like 106.7 ez listening and z100.

i cannt believe that ktu took the best shows in nyc radio sman oakey etc off in favour of 90s dance hits, that you can hear anytime at many other stations.

ktu better bring back sman and oakey. they have lost my listenership forever until they do.

we should all protest

i hear you...we cant..give it to you in your car..but we are live on the net...www.corzradio.com..the best house,dance,tribal,vocals..every tuesday thursday & saturday..all day

On college Radio station NyU 89.1 they play house music friday night from 10:30 till 1am and monday and thursday and every friday 88.7 hofstra radio station plays banging house music from 7pm till 9:pm and they have l guest dj and internet clubfm radio and aol radio and xm where house and dance music lives. . LI Party 105.3 still plays dance music in ny area but reception is bad. There website should be up and running. Windows media player has all dance station and check out bbc too. House and Dance music will live forever NY, Miami. Ibiza.london,Vegas. WMC 2007 March 20 -25. Miami has a new dance station and i heard a rumor its own by Clear channel. 1071. Log on to Party 93.1 website are club fm radio on windows media player